The GAVIE System (ex Mish-Mash)

stu914

have you been feeding them 3 times a day from seed mate?

im tempted to try your  system again, after my last disaster with it. idont have a veg area available now so it will have to wait, but i suppose that means ive got time to sort it out.

3 x 15 minute feeds a day, presume they on 24 hr veg period?

mind the gap \:0

• Like 1

@badbillybob

Hi bud,

Once the tap root appears from the plug it goes into the pebbles and I feed/water once a day.

Soon as there's cotyledons then three times a day, a few roots exiting the mesh pot and its up to 15/45.

Currenty on 18/6 as I'm a great believer in giving the plants a rest period so never do 24/0 but the watering goes on 24/7.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all...

Tomorrow is the sixth week of 12/12 and nothing new to show, they're on the last res change before the flush and still praying

like there's about to be a second coming...Slight thrip problem, dealt with using Scotts Bug Clear...works for me...:yep:

By coincidence tomorrow is three weeks since the two 'eleven roses' went into the cubes, they were topped today

and I'm undecided whether to flower them or take cuttings and flower a 9 plant clone run once the others are finished.

Around three weeks or so for them to crop and around 10 days drying so plenty of time...here's a couple of pics...

large.SSCN2050.JPGlarge.SSCN2051.JPGlarge.SSCN2052.JPG

Pleased with these so far, roots are coming along nicely from the mesh pot, speed of growth is phenomenal...huge gap yasee...:wassnnme:

'til next time :yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, stu914 said:

Afternoon all...

Tomorrow is the sixth week of 12/12 and nothing new to show, they're on the last res change before the flush and still praying

like there's about to be a second coming...Slight thrip problem, dealt with using Scotts Bug Clear...works for me...:yep:

By coincidence tomorrow is three weeks since the two 'eleven roses' went into the cubes, they were topped today

and I'm undecided whether to flower them or take cuttings and flower a 9 plant clone run once the others are finished.

Around three weeks or so for them to crop and around 10 days drying so plenty of time...here's a couple of pics...

large.SSCN2050.JPGlarge.SSCN2051.JPGlarge.SSCN2052.JPG

Pleased with these so far, roots are coming along nicely from the mesh pot, speed of growth is phenomenal...huge gap yasee...:wassnnme:

'til next time :yep:

Looking good mate are they 6 week into flower or have I read that wrong

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Looking good mate are they 6 week into flower or have I read that wrong

The flower room has completed 6 weeks tomorrow so around another 3 to go...

The pics above are in the veg fridge, they're 3 weeks from seed tomorrow...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, stu914 said:

The flower room has completed 6 weeks tomorrow so around another 3 to go...

The pics above are in the veg fridge, they're 3 weeks from seed tomorrow...

Ok mate look good for 3 weeks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all...

Day 52 in the flower room, final flush on Thursday at day 56...sorry for shite quality pics, I'm no snapper...:rofl:

I've never known plants pray like these, large internodal gaps so yield won't be great but the quality looks good.

large.SSCN2063.JPGlarge.SSCN2064.JPGlarge.SSCN2065.JPG

Meanwhile in the vegfridge these two are doing well. I decided to flower them and they're currently 8 days 12/12.

Brutalised and strapped down leaving 8 tops, total time from seed into cube 'til now...only 32 days...:eek: !!

large.SSCN2066.JPGlarge.SSCN2067.JPGlarge.SSCN2068.JPG

'til next time...:yep:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

End of the week should see the flower room cropped...pics to follow...

Meanwhile in the veg fridge they're now 18 days 12/12 and no sign of flowers yet, thinned out today...before & after...:yep:

large.SSCN2079.JPGlarge.SSCN2080.JPG

'til next time

• Like 4

i was trying to find your grow last night for ages and couldn’t :stoned: :headpain:

forgot i followed it lol 

i want a fridge grow now! lol (no room though) 

interested to see how this goes mate with the straight to flower method

i’m feeling their pain though, from cradle to factory lol 

:bong:

• Like 1

@twigs

:rofl:...old age bud, I can hardly remember what day it is...:rofl:

That fridge is my baby....Over ten years ago I was looking for a small growbox to go in a tiny shed and paid thirty quid

(delivered) as it wasn't working. Knocked the inside between fridge and freezer through and used the wire shelf that came

with it to support all the gear inside. Punched a couple of holes for air in/out and it was ready to go,

love the fact it's insulated all round and no chance of light leaks.

I've always wanted to try seed straight to flower and it seems to be working rather better than expected...default_thumbsup.gif

Cheers bud...:yep:

Edited by stu914
  • Like 4

Just now, Fatboy77 said:

Someone needs to clean the lense on their potato.

I'm sure this makes sense to someone, just not to me...??

@Fatboy77

On 26/03/2023 at 3:26 PM, stu914 said:

.sorry for shite quality pics, I'm no snapper...:rofl:

I presume you mean't shite pics taken on a shite camera not actual arsehole pics?...:wassnnme::rofl:

• Like 4