Wappa 5 weeks 12/12

budbomb

Temperatures were really good today when the lights came on and the humidity was 41% through the dark period so happy days.. 

✌ 

• Like 1

Temps and humidity are fine now with the dehumidifier in . Those photos were taken today just before the lights came on. 1 plant looks a bit sorry for itself cos I've removed all of the fan leaves now. I'll do the other plant soon. Only too make the trimming a bit quicker because I hate trimming even more than I hate wrapping Xmas presents.. I'm shocked at the amount of water the dehumidifier takes out of the room it was half full again today..

✌ 

• Like 2

I've never been very good at guessing the final weight of the dry buds but Im Really hoping to get 7 oz off these 2 ladies. That'll do nicely for me.. anything more would be a brucey bonus. I've got my seeds for the next run now and because I'm really impressed with how the wappa performs there will be 2 wappa and 2 mendocino skunk. I wanted too try the blue kush berry but the yields on the mendocino skunk were too tempting to say no too

✌ 

• Like 1

Ay up you lovely lot.. I had no choice but too take the girls down today due too security issues as I'm expecting my door too come off its hinges by the lovely debt collectors.  Grrrrr. In a way its good that I did because on the shorter plant of the 2 i had some budrot in 2 of the biggest buds. I've cut it out n thrown it in the bin. I'd say I lost an ounce on that plant. The bigger plant has no budrot and I've proper pulled the buds apart. It's hanging in my tent now with the extraction on and the tower fan blowing at a corner of the tent just for airflow. The dehumidifier is on too so I'm really hoping there's no budrot that I missed. 

✌ 

• Like 2

I'm loving how the wappa has produced lovely buds with not much care. The budrot was caused by myself being a lazy arsed twat n not dealing with the humidity quick enough. Lesson learnt lol. Won't be making that mistake again. I'm that impressed with wappa that my next run will av 2 wapoa and 2 mendocino skunk..

✌ 

• Like 3

Ay up you lot..

The 2 plants dried far too quick. I think the dehumidifier sucked the water out of em really quick. They're in jars now but they were crispy dry so I hope the jar sweats them out a bit because even thou they were crispy dry the stems weren't snapping so I'm hoping for some residual moisture too even it out. The first n smaller of the 2 came in at just over 7 ounces and the bigger plant came in at just over 8 ounces so 15 oz in total. Its only for percy so I don't mind if it's dry dry. I prefer it that way so all in all I'm really impressed with these. I did chop a few pre tester buds too try and I lost some too budrot so probably 16 oz total harvest. Even I'm amazed how these wappa have performed..

✌ 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all they've been jarred up for 12 days now getting burped a few times a day . They were crispy dry when they went into the jars but they evened out n they're pretty bang on now. 

The fruity smell is starting too come out now because at first I didn't notice any fruit. It was a bit harsh on the throat and didn't taste of much tbh due too the quick drying I think. It's totally different now . I can smell a bit of fruit and it's really smooth too smoke hopefully the more it cures the better it gets.  

I love the buzz from it. I'll av half a joint and can feel it in the head straightaway I just sit ere with a smile on me face for probably half hour just chilling.  Then I'll get up n get stuff done still smiling whereas I'm usually effin n jeffin by now. I'll sit back down then the body Stone comes back I can't be arsed too move. Well I can but I don't want too move cos I'm happy sat where I am. Then I realise I've been sat ere for 40 minutes stroking the dog and watching some woman on qvc channel trying too convince I can't live without a vegetable peeler. I really like this wappa it lasts about 2 n arf hours for me n it's a really nice buzz. I like weed that makes me forgetful n this stuff does. Thumbs-up from me. 

• Like 12