Wappa 5 weeks 12/12

budbomb

Thank you very much @Autobud . I'm a KISS grower now so keep things as simple as possible.  I don't test humidity or even temperatures and I have no airflow coming in. That's only done passively by the air vents. There must be air coming in because if I open the tent a tiny bit I can feel it on my face blowing and I don't think it's from my oscillating fan because it's not that powerful. Most of the leaves are healthy apart from a few at the top that my own mistakes fucked up so I'll just leave em where they are. Thank you for your reply it's really appreciated..

Edited by budbomb

2 hours ago, budbomb said:

What is everyone's views on defoliation?

By necessity only.  Growers using leds may go quite hard near the end as the lights lack the penetration of hid.  It helps harden the lowers.  Hps, especially 1000 watt beasts, don't have the issue.  Even cmh penetrate quite well. 

As above, if you're struggling with airflow and humidity that's a good reason.

Otherwise, fuck it. 

Thank you very much @fatboy77 . Ive turned my led off. I did that about a week ago cos I've got a 600 hps in there too and some of the top leaves were being effected which I wasn't sure why but my thought was too much light so I jogged the led on n just left the 600 watt hps in there. Reading wot you guys av said I think I'll just leave em too do there thing now . Its that old adage init. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm a bit of a worrier so sometimes I do my own head in with over thinking things. Thank you very much for ur input.  It's really appreciated..

Ay up everyone. I've been a humongous Bawbaglol and given the ladies a feed with molasses along with there nutrients.  I'm not expecting much from adding it but I've never used it before so wanted to try it. They will get a weeks flush at the end so shouldn't be able to taste it ( bawbag crossed lol ) . They'll av 48 hours dark at the end n then I'll cut there throats. More pics will be added on Friday when they're 7 weeks in..

Peace 

@fatboy77 they didn't av it in the butchers today so I had to get 2 trout shanks lol .  I'll be avin em with salad n gravy so should be a nice tea. Jokes apart thou I do know wot ur saying  . I've seen arguments for and against so I suppose I'd never know until I tried it. Either way good or bad it's gotta be better than the dampish commercial shit I'm buying atm ..

• Like 1

@budbomb Looking good how they smelling mate ? I’ve ran wappa a few times outdoors she finishes pretty late in the season but a great yielding plant never ran her indoors but migh give it a go sometime.

• Like 1

@kronic420 I made a few silly mistakes on this grow but the wappa just carried on regardless.  I've seen a few other grows with wappa and the plants seemed too get quite tall but that hasn't been my experience with them . They've stayed nice squat plants ..

• Like 1

12 days left.  I've just given them there last feed so in 3 days when they've drank that they'll av just water for 9 days. They seem to be maturing quickly. Most of the trichomes are cloudy now so by the end I'm hoping for some Amber trichomes. The yellow leaves that I caused are not very aesthetically pleasing to the eye but hey ho lesson learnt n they gey trimmed off anyway so all good. They fuckin stink I can smell em downstairs so I'll be getting a new carbon filter for my next run. They've got a dank sort of manure smell to them atm but I'm hoping the fruity smell comes through by the end. I'm sure curing will help with that..

✌ 

• Like 1