Wappa 5 weeks 12/12

budbomb

Hi it happened on the one that's a bit taller first and it had been under the led for a week. Every week I swap the position of the plants so they get a week under the led then the next week under the hps. It started on the tier plant under the led. Ive moved the lights up as far as they can go now 

Hi It's a cheap led off amazon probably from China. Its a kingbo.  It only cost about 150 quid so its not a good one. All the lower leaves ate nice and green the yellowing it's on on the top of the canopy. The buds don't seem affected

To be honest mate, I don’t think it’ll effect your harvest. Your too far along.

the only thing I can think of is that some of the leaves are showing a slight bit of claw and phosphorus deficiency looks a bit like this. It effects the serrations first.

you said you never fed in veg and are using pm organic, it is defo a bloom nutrient your using isn’t it.

• Like 1

Looks like you've given slightly too much nutes.  Perhaps reduce rate or add feed every other watering.  Worth noting that adding stronger nutrient solution when plant / soil is very dry can also leaf to this kind of burn..

Flushing is a myth.  But you've probably done the plants a favour with a big watering minus the nutes.  Plants looking lush by the way. 

• Like 3

Hi peeps

I've turned the led off now incase I was frying em with too much light. I really do need too invest in a par meter then I'd  av more of an idea on the light issue. I turned ithe led off yesterday  and the yellowing doesn't seem too be getting worse. It's deffo pm organic bloom I'm using . I thought shit I best go check cos if I was feeding em veg feed then I'd be full scale knob head n deserve everything I get lol . They drank there plain water so I've just given a light feeding today at 1mi per litre. I'm thinking if it is a problem with nutrients wether that's too much or too little would it even be worth trying to fix that at this stage as they're now 6 weeks in flower so only have 3 weeks left too go .. ive got my fingers toes n legs crossed that they get through the next 3 weeks without too much of a detrimental effect on them so here's hoping. Thank you all for ur input it's very much appreciated.  Cheers guys 

Hiya they're 6 weeks in flower now. They're ticking along nicely.  Removing the led has stopped the problems on the top canopy so I'm.hoping for a nice yield in 3 weeks time. Holla too paradise seeds for these genetics cos they've literally grown themselves.  I've not done any height control the only thing I've done is lollipop them. Vegged too 60 centimetres height then flowred and the stretch was minimal too say the least. 1 is 75cm and the other 73cm.  I'm very impressed with paradise seeds.  Happy days.. 

• Like 5

They look brilliant mate, om track for a bumper crop. I've been meaning to try something from Paradise and I've been eyeing up Wappa for a while, your review has me convinced. 

• Like 1

Ay up mindsoup . This is my first grow using paradise seeds and I'm very impressed with the genetics.  My go too seed producer has mainly been sweetseeds but thought I'd give paradise a go. And apart from a few errors caused by me the wappa has been a breeze to grow. They seem very stable and uniform which surprised me because with seeds there's generally a height difference with different phenos but with these wappa they grow like clones. Only 2 centimetres different in height. Oohh I can't wait too try the finished product . 

• Like 2

They tick a lot of boxes for me, definitely be keen for a smoke report. @ me in your next diary, would be nice to follow along. 

• Like 2

I'll keep this updated at week 7, 8, and 9 too see how they progress in the last 3 weeks and for sure I will be putting a smoke report up mindsoup. I think wappa would be a great strain for ppl with limited height space in the growroom. I've read and seen on YouTube a few smoke reports on the wappa so fingers crossed mine are as tasty 

• Like 3

Great looking plants @budbomb

Whenever i look at pictures its always hard to get the right perspective on size.

If thats a 1.2m tent then those plants are nice and fat aye!

How big would you say those colas are?
must be dense as?

Keep an eye out for any budrot.

Whenever i've seen a sugar leaf going lime green then yellow my gut instinct has told me to bend it open and check.

Good luck on the last few weeks!

• Like 3