Wappa 5 weeks 12/12

budbomb

Hi folks I've got 2 wappa plants from paradise seeds that are now 5 weeks 2 days into flower. They're in a 1.2 by 1.2 by 2 metre grow tent with a 600 watt hps and a 1500 watt led. The ladies are coming on nicely but I've noticed what looks to me like a bit of light burn on the top leaves. Wot do you folks think? Is it light burn or could it be something else? 

Thanx in advance 

• Like 1

not light burn mate, either nute def or burn

nice looking plants, how much are you feeding, have temps changed much?

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

I didn't feed them in veg I thought the soil would have enough nutrients in it to last the veg period. Once the first flowers set they've only had 2mil per litre of old-timer organic at every watering which is every 2 days. Hmm I'm stumped now wether that's too much or not enough. Should I just flush with plain water next watering ? 

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

not light burn mate, either nute def or burn

nice looking plants, how much are you feeding, have temps changed much?

Thanx ratdog I think they look nice due to genetics more than my grow skills lol

• Like 1

Hi guys

I've flushed the plants with plain water today so fingers crossed if it is a case of over feeding this will sort that out. I'm still thinking ( but not sure ) that it's light burn because it's only on the very top leaves at the canopy.  They were doing so well up until now so I ope I haven't f***ed em up I'll be gutted if I have. I've raised the lights as high as I can get them . They are now 20 inches above the canopy . Can light burn still occur with the lights at this high? I'm thinking of removing the led if it continues n just leave the 600 watt hps in there. I've got 3 and a half weeks left so I don't wanna f**k em up at this stage in there life...

Edited by budbomb

The only way to truly know is to test your PAR/PPFD. 

what lights are you running? If its an Amazon LED its likely over stating its power,  I don't know of many actual 1500watt LEDs, something that powerful with a 600w HPS would be absolutely cooking your girls. 

• Like 3

I believe grow the jungle make a 1500w led, but you wouldn't bother with another light next to it. 

I'm on my mobile but I can't see much wrong with those plants. 

I'll look on the pc when I get my lazy arse out of bed. 

Edited by KC
Predictive
  • Like 2