Wappa 5 weeks 12/12

budbomb

Excuse the manky leaves . The buds are lovely. Theyre solid as fuck even lower down on the branches they're as hard as nails. I tugged at all of the top leaves today incase there was any botrytis but all the leaves stayed intact and I did pull em proper hard. When I've had a bit of budrot before the leaves have come straight out of the buds with a tiny tug so fingers crossed there's no budrot. I'll update at harvest time and give you the final yield once dry and also a little smoke report .

Peace ✌ 

• Like 2

All of the trichomes are milky at the moment n only 7 days left til chop. I'm hoping that in a week there will be some Amber trichs cos they're coming down then Amber or not but it would be lovely too see some Amber..

✌ 

• Like 2

Hey all.. I've finally purchased a thermometer with humidity reading on. It's reading 49% humidity.  Top temp is 73 f but that's at lights on so I'll check in an hour cos the lamp will have warmed up by then and I've just given them there last watering . The temp at the bottom is 68 f .. not sure of the best temps or humidity thou as I've never bothered with it before but it's gotta be better to know than to just guess..

✌ 

• Like 1

73/22.7 is pretty low, I aim to keep mine closer to 82/28 . Humidity is good though, could be a few % less. 

E2A that being said they've obviously done well at that temperature. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

Thanx @MindSoup Ill give it arf hour n go check again that temp n humidity was just as the light turned on so opefully it will av warmed up a bit. I've got a dehumidifier so dya fink it's worth putting that in the tent @MindSoup..

✌ 

Should warm up a fair bit hopefully. If you're regular getting above 50% then would be a good idea to run the dehumidifier, but if not you should be alright. 

• Like 1

It's warming up now and humidity us staying at 49%. I think the first temperature was the dark period temperature cos its getting warmer now lights are on ..

✌ 

• Like 1

Ay up you lovely ppl...

I've just been too check the plants.. the temperature was fine BUT fuck me sideways with a hedgehog the bloody humidity had hit 72% in the dark period. Fuck that for a game of soldiers.. so I've whacked the dehumidifier in there n ope that sorts it out...

✌ 

Do you guys think it would be better too leave the dehumidifier on 24/7 or attach it too my timer so it only comes on in the dark period??. Only reason I'm asking is because once the lights are on the humidity goes down too 48% ..

Hmmmm now I know why I've never bothered with a meter before lol cos it jars my nut in..

✌