IMPORTANT: HPLVD

blackpoolbouncer

Guest anarchycamp
Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

epic. So if we love a strain wiv a couple of good old fashioned Z’s where the S’s should be, buy seeds.

If I’m rich enough by the end of the year I was thinking of splashing out on some pancakez they sound nice or gushcubez after hearing about your cola cube mum.

The only way round here,not paying hundreds for a plant when you can have a little search

7 minutes ago, Whatwentwrong said:

epic. So if we love a strain wiv a couple of good old fashioned Z’s where the S’s should be, buy seeds.

If I’m rich enough by the end of the year I was thinking of splashing out on some pancakez they sound nice or gushcubez after hearing about your cola cube mum.

I didn't get what you meant at first but yea, Id be very careful if your in the market for clone of the hype scene.

But then again, the seed market for that scene is such a crap shoot id probably take my chances on clones but I'd want to have smoked them first. 

For example. I'd have never run the cola cube(zcube bx3) personally from seed but I have friends who like sifting through quality hype seeds looking for good uns.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, anarchycamp said:

The only way round here,not paying hundreds for a plant when you can have a little search

People often spend hundreds and hundreds and years wasted and never find anything as good as a top clone from seed especially looking through Z's seeds.......just saying.

Some of these packs of hype are fetching silly money with fuck all good to be found. 

A good sport is for life not just for Christmas.

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I'd have never run the cola cube(zcube bx3) personally from seed

so yours was a cut

the pancakez is from aficionado so should be alright. Their fruit flambé sounds like a goer as well though so I’ll see what’s in stock.

The only place I can find with zcube in their crosses is one called nasha genetics but their Facebook makes them seem like the usual crap.

off topic anyway. While we all sit here dreaming of the day we can buy any cut we want, Cali go and destroy it.

• Like 3
Guest anarchycamp
52 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

People often spend hundreds and hundreds and years wasted and never find anything as good as a top clone from seed especially looking through Z's seeds.......just saying.

Some of these packs of hype are fetching silly money with fuck all good to be found. 

A good sport is for life not just for Christmas.

I honestly can say I'll sit on my Z for a while yet, best £30 I've ever spent. I got super lucky

Though it'll take a backseat once the LG from yourself gets popped(thought they'd been swiped in the post)

I heard that the Cali cut of Apple Fritters is one to absolutely be avoided at all costs because of HPLVD. 

Personally I'm of the same opinion as @blackpoolbouncer I'm waiting on a couple of special clones but after that doors are closing. This thing is pretty out of control in California and their practices with regards to hygiene are several order magnitude greater than what you'd find 99% of UK grows and most of us have no access the the testing and treatment available to the commercial operations in California.

It's something everyone needs to be very aware of.

Edited by NezA
  • Like 9
Just now, NezA said:

I heard that the Cali cut of Apple Fritters is one to absolutely be avoided at all costs because of HPLVD. 

Personally I'm of the same opinion as @blackpoolbouncer I'm waiting on a couple

I'll update on here occasionally, here she is... 

large.IMG_20211003_080234_edit_202440143171713.jpg

Good post Blackpoolbouncer that! Glad didn’t take the apple fritter cut now be some insta fan boys worrying now on stuff they’ve taken on lollol 

TS

• Like 5

I just pulled a crop down with some fritters in that were showing symptoms, I'll stick some pics up later to show the fritter on the first run before the hlpvd symptoms started and on this latest run.

Plants can be asymptomatic for years with this viroid but it can be triggered by stress, for me it was a couple of weeks of neglect on my mothers.

Fortunately I've got a couple of cuts of my ugorg#1 on the way back that were handed out before I took the fritters in and honestly out of the mother's I had it was only this and the purple stardawg I was bothered about losing. 

• Like 8

Jesus wept this is nightmare fuel, heard about it a few weeks ago on The Dude Grows show on YouTube. Maybe the only good thing to come of it is that the big producers in the U.S clean up their processes.

• Like 4

So, the clone fairy may actually be penicillin penny lol

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh but seeing as I never take cuts in my early morning smug kicked in... I hope no one here is affected

:yinyang:

Edited by Oldbear
Apology
  • Like 4