oldtimer1

Joolz

I have been away from this site for years but I was aware of @Ot1' s passing.

I have just read this entire thread with tear in my eye and a smile on my face.

A fitting tribute to an absolute legend.

R.I.P Old timer

• Like 11

I personally didnt know who ot1 where, until this year as im a bit of newb.What i can say from reading varios posts of his,ino the man where a true legend, much respect itscheese94.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Itscheese94 said:

I personally didnt know who ot1 where, until this year as im a bit of newb.What i can say from reading varios posts of his,ino the man where a true legend, much respect itscheese94.

Yeah his legend will live on for longer than his time on this rock we call Earth.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Yeah his legend will live on for longer than his time on this rock we call Earth.

I agree i where inspired after seeing the bonsai post, Whoever can hold a plant 15 year has my respect totally.Can only dream of holding a plant that long, so far ive managed a year lol. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Been away a fair while, sad news to return to...

Heroes get remembered, but Legends never die!

Rest easy OT1

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

I'm saddened to find out this news. I haven't been on this forum in years so I'm a little late but just wanted to pass on my condolences to Joolz, OldTimer's family and loved ones. A true legend.

Farewell Old Timer ❤️

• Like 7

I only came to the forum just over a year ago and have come to realise what an absolute legend old timer 1 was!!

I am a fit believer in gratitude and showing it to those that walked the walk before us erbslists, and not only walked it but talked it for us to learn! Can only thank him and pay respects 🙏

love and respect to his loved ones, close friends and family your bonsai works will live on with me :yinyang:

big love ❤️ 

stig

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Two years passed and always in our thoughts, miss you my friend 😢

Ot1.jpg.2b1bd98a7b2b89eb6bb8fda946e60344.jpg

• Like 47
  • Thanks 2

@Joolz I can't believe it's been 2 yrs already mate..

I'm sure he's looking down from herbal heaven.

RIP OT1

• Like 8

I never got the joy of  interacting with OT1 but his writing live on and what a wealth of knowledge, big love from a grateful guerrilla for your knowledge

stig

• Like 4

Crazy when I think about now much of what I know has come from OT, and how much even my approach to growing has been influenced by him. I'll always admire how willing he was to help people, even if it meant repeating himself, never one to half arse an explanation.

RIP @oldtimer1

• Like 5

Thanks for marking the day @Joolz been thinking about ot1 a lot onver the last week or 2. I came here 16 yrs ago desperate to find out how to grow high quality meds after a crohns related  emergency bowel resection. Didn't take long to land on ot1's posts as something worth delving into. I was layed up 8n recovery and like an information sponge. I went through every grow related thread he had posted in like a proper stalker lol by grow 3 I was growing the finest cannabis I have ever had the pleasure of and it only got better. It was literally life changing to finally have control over my supply and more important the quality. I'm just now in recovery after the same emergency resection op that I had all those years ago. Thinking about how inspired and empowered I was back then. How just reading all the posts that one dude made on the internet changed the course of my life in such a positive way. 

To top it off, the cooking was unsurpassed IMO. Again, IMO there is no finer blending of cannabinoids avaliable out there. Certainly for my needs. Food for the body mind and soul. I feel very lucky to have bits and bobs of his work in my fridge. One of my stand out moments on uk420 was when those little hands gave us all the opportunity for a lucky dip into ot1's genetic library. I still have 5 of those beans left for a rainy day when I can do them justice again. Also Smile should have earned the man a Nobel prize. Peace and love ot1 with thanks to you and joolz for scheming this place into existence.

:skin_up:

• Like 16

How you imagine someone to look never aligns does it.

Nice one for the pic, nice to put a face to a name.

RIP oldtimer, not many like you left in  the game brother.

✌️ 

• Like 12