oldtimer1

Joolz

damn, missed the tribute on the 22nd, sorry (not been around here much lately) @Ot1 forgive me, doing one for you today.

Here's to meeting u in another life/universe in a different atom assembly, thanks again for sharing your knowledge...peace man

• Like 15

Such a kind guy, he helped me when I had various infestations, and again when I forgot how to grow and was over-watering everything. When I got it back together he did me the honour of nominating my Power Africa for the COTC. He could hardly see at the time he was helping me. I still have some Smile seeds, not gonna crack em until I can clone.

• Like 18

This thread is an amazing testament to the man and I don't doubt that it barely scratches the surface. He interacted, helped and inspired so many people in so many different ways. Proper human.

• Like 27

• 2 weeks later...

Didn’t know or speak to ot1 but thought I would pay my respects to a cannabis legend :yinyang: RIP 

• Like 11

• 4 weeks later...

Awww Ive only just seen this thread... OT1 over the years gave me so much advice, in messages and on posts, didn't he have the smile, psycosis and a couple of other good strains in the subbie seeds around 2009 ish maybe a bit later..

Such a king gentleman with tons of knowledge, he will be truly missed.. 

Peace out OT1

• Like 8

• 2 months later...

I bet his green house in the sky is full of wonderful plants 

thank you ot1 for everything you have done for everybody 

I’ll be lighting a c3 and sitting at my nice place 

Rest easy 

ND

• Like 15

• 1 month later...

Been away from the forums since last year, very sad to hear of OT1's passing. I've almost certainly learnt more from him than I have any other individual in this game.

No more pain, no more suffering. Take it easy, brother.

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Shit. :spliff:

Gutted to see this. Not been here for a while.

Was always so cool to me in the past.. Hope all close to him are doing well.

Respect Ot1, you were and are a cannabis legend. : (

Edited by CallanishbyNight
Spelling.
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aww man. I'm gutted to see this thread. I haven't logged in in ages and had no idea Oldtimer had passed. Sad news indeed. He truly was a gent. RIP OT1 :(

• Like 15

• 1 month later...

over a year has passed already, I can still feel your presence here even if I can no longer seek your wise advice, miss you mate :yinyang:

• Like 34

I often miss oldtimers wise posts, he was someone who knew what they were talking about  with decades of experience instead of someone parroting others he was the man people parroted, irreplaceable.  

:yinyang:

• Like 12