oldtimer1

Joolz

Rest in peace Oldtimer1.
The world is a lesser place without you and you'll be greatly missed by all here.

:yinyang:

• Like 19

@NezA That's a lovely looking tree there mate, looks like a peaceful spot.

I had my blunt on the way back from town. R.I.P oldtimer1:notworthy:

Edited by Military Grade
spelling
  • Like 16

I got more than a wee bit blitzed at 4 today on a fat neat bifter of my latest and greatest home grown weed washed down with a few slugs of scotch in honour of someone I've come to appreciate as a true underground legend.

I've only been knocking around here for a couple of years and didn't really get to know OT.

I did have the pleasure of a run in with him in the first instance as a moderator when I ended up on the naughty step over the misunderstanding of a joke.

Some idiot had created an account under his real name and I was joshing him by fleshing out his identity with what I thought was a well known pseudonymous address.

OT got the idea when I explained and was gracious in his moderation.

The only other times I remember were around non weed gardening. In particular helping to identify a wildflower one time that had come up in his garden. I understand his sight was failing him at that time and I was happy to go and do a bit of Google sleuthing.

It's a shame our paths will no longer cross personally but I know his mark on this place is indelible and thus we will all cross his path daily in a testament to his legacy.

RIP OT1

• Like 19

Sorry missed the 4pm starting time.   I will be smoking until I can not smoke anymore in this evening of celebration of a cannabis legend . RIP Oldtimer :smokin:

• Like 15

some rightly deserved great tributes in here, lets hope people dont forget everything you stood for OT1

as we say up here

a proper mush

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, thekingofobsolete said:

:hippy:

A diamond is right.

Thanks oldtimer1

May your memory be always a blessing.

Big up.

• Like 12

I've been lurking on these forums for the past 10 years + gathering all the wonderful info you guys have shared. I havnt posted as much as I should have but I'm hoping to change that now I'm in a better position. Ot1 What a legend, rip buddy. Never met him but I feel like I have through all his wisdom. Sparking a fat one for you brother!

• Like 13

So many lovely sentiments left to Oldtimer1 by the members on here and what a great testament to his character it is :yep:

• Like 15

There will be a slim chance of seeing any of those seeds I planted however many as it’s pretty much rained everyday since. Bar 4-5 days.  The waterfall is a raging violent beast in comparison.   lol

So they be bobbling around in the Med or fed a fair few fish by now. Either way it got me out the house a few times, dudes and dudettes. 

Once I’m settled in I’ll be planting some of the Oldtimer strains.

keep it green Man.  
R.I.P. 

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 17

Never had the chance to meet the man, followed his work for many years.

He was an inspirational person who gave so much.

Still have a some oldtimes in the fridge,I will be starting tomorrow. 

He will never be forgotten. 

R I P Oldtimer1

• Like 11