Super Sativa Seed Club - Offering 20 free seeds places at UK420!

SuperSativaSeedClub - David

• 2 weeks later...

@OldFord just potted 2 of the black lebanon up into 1.5 l pots today,they are approx 2 wweks younger than the strawberry chemdawg(which look amazeing)and they are flying

the lava freeze i got 1 good un and 1 runt all potted up except the runt got some free time on my hands tonight so pics to follow now they past the seedling stage,btw i topped the strawberry

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/10/2021 at 4:14 PM, r3d said:

@OldFord just potted 2 of the black lebanon up into 1.5 l pots today,they are approx 2 wweks younger than the strawberry chemdawg(which look amazeing)and they are flying

the lava freeze i got 1 good un and 1 runt all potted up except the runt got some free time on my hands tonight so pics to follow now they past the seedling stage,btw i topped the strawberry

Thank you sir :yep:     Hows it all coming along ?    Hope your winning.   

One of my Black Lebanons is looking interesting.

large.6182c41e02b4b_SSSCBLtrifolateseedling.jpg

I'm not sure if it comes across in the photo but the stem is about twice the diameter of any seedling I've ever seen.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone actually got the black Lebanon past the finishing line yet? 

Mine started throwing out male flowers so I sacked em off.

Would be great to see some finished plants

:yinyang:

On 31/08/2021 at 8:12 PM, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

Hey UK420,

we have a new Auto Kush and Black Lebanon fem strain coming and would like to spread some love and free seeds for those who can start a new grow as soon free seeds landed and finish around end 2021 or beginning 2022 by documenting in a journal or update in a communal thread,all grow styles welcome!

Shipping:

10 EU places

10 Worldwide places

Growers get 1 pack with 5 seeds for free!

We do admire a from seed to harvest documentation on UK420 and who has and Instagram account of course also there, btw it's also me there. I'm the new man at SSSC for all social media and customer support.

I have a go at the black lebbanon mate if femanised ready to grow 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:22 PM, Phoenix said:

Wow man :g:

You wouldn’t happen to be The Phoenix from ***** sb 2010 would you? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.3.2022 at 6:40 PM, OldFord said:

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David  Just a quick one to say the Black Leb's landed safely today sir.    Thank you very much.    Will get things moving in a weeks time :yep:

Good to see beans landed!

• 1 year later...
On 05/06/2023 at 3:25 AM, The Fire Blazer said:

Hey guys is this still a thing ? 

Super sativa seed club is now under the Dutch Passion banner sir  ,  speak to Antonio at Dutch Passion  via here ,  they were running seeds for diary both auto & fems. 

I have only ran their Black Lebanon outdoors and it was awesome.     All the best with it.