Super Sativa Seed Club - Offering 20 free seeds places at UK420!

SuperSativaSeedClub - David

3 minutes ago, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

Yeah and u can check them here:-)

https://supersativaseedclub.com/cannabis-seeds/regular/

Thanks for that.

Was hoping for a bit more info on parental lineage if it's possible? For example do you know what sativa clone and what is the haze used to make hollandica? 

Can't find any info online

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Thanks for that.

Was hoping for a bit more info on parental lineage if it's possible? For example do you know what sativa clone and what is the haze used to make hollandica? 

Can't find any info online

It's made from the  Old School Haze of our genetic line and please understand we stopped explaining too much of it cause there are so many goofies ( not talking about you though) out there thinking to know everything better of how a OSH has to be designed that we made the decision lately. It's a convo or discussion they leads to nowhere talking to people that know all and everything better and every energy in there is lost:-) but of course you find some more infos on seedfinder, good one as well.

In general you can call it as secret sativa haze as also the breeder himself can't remember how it was created after all that decades passed now:-)

• Like 8

Welcome to the site David, :band:I was lucky enough to sample some of the OSH A5 haze from karma which I belive uses your OSH,  it was amazing, real high high weed I loved it so much I grabbed a pack but still yet to grow Any myself. 

Looking forward to reading the diaries coming in from these seeds your sending out should be some crackers amongst them.

G.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

On 31/08/2021 at 10:49 PM, Hempire Road said:

Do you do lavafreeze and strawberry chemdawg og?

just ordered the strawberry chemdawg and a free pack of lavafreeze at the price you can not refuse

going to run 1 or 2 of each with the black lebanon when i get them,will let you know when they land and my diary will be called from seed to weed :rofl:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, golf.007 said:

was lucky enough to sample some of the OSH A5 haze from karma which I belive uses your OSH,  it was amazing, real high high weed I loved it so much I

Karmas A5 haze is Nl#5x Haze A. This is a very old clone only original haze mother belonging to Nevil. Hence why the seeds available are s1 only. If you know your history you know what these are and what it means.

Glad you liked it. Its high on my to do list. A friend is on a pheno hunt with them at the minute.

Osh is "Old School Haze" (Haze x Skunk#1) X "Karel's Haze" ((Haze x Skunk#1) x Chem Dog OG Fire)

........According to seedfinder 

• Like 3

@blackpoolbouncer, not tried karmas a5haze just the karma southern Haze collective osh a5 haze

The combination of two Dutch, old Haze cuts from the late 80's. The Old School Haze is a cut from the SkunkHaze from Super Sativa Seed Club which has a sweet thatch from the skunk, combined with the epic A5haze made a clash between the two old Dutch Haze sources. The effect is a monster Sativa dominant plant with massive, long buds.

It really is space cadet weed.

G.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Hi , welcome aboard sir :)       

I seen the Black Lebanon and love the sound of it , sadly i dont seem to be able to locate any further details on it, not even on your own site - poss me being an idiot and not seeing it !?  

I only grow outdoors and as such would be unsuitable for your test grows,  however i could be interested in running it in a light deprivation run next year.

when are you adding it to your own site ?     Thanks and all the best with being around here sir :yep:

• Like 3

@Hempire Road @Dodgee

strawberry chemdawg and my free lava freeze have just arrived,took 7 days to get here from holland

will get some pics up of the free stickers etc later on and they are getting buried in some mud first thing in the morning,now just wondering how many of each to do as there is no sign of the black lebanon yet and i need to get started

• Like 2

Welcome to uk420, sorry I’m late to the party.

Damn, I would have liked a go at this too. That cookies x Neville’s haze sounds lovely. 

as it is though I wouldn’t be able to pop another seed for two months or so. It wouldn’t be finished until about February even if I ran some autos, later for a photo.

I would happily help out if you need testers in the future. i have a couple of completed diaries about, and I do have an insta account for plant pics but I haven’t posted for a while.

just got hazy cookies on my brain at the minute. I wonder what the high would be like, happy hazy or sleepy cookies?