Super Sativa Seed Club - Offering 20 free seeds places at UK420!

SuperSativaSeedClub - David

Just now, r3d said:

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David

not done a diary for a while and would love to try the black lebanon

tent is empty now and ready to go if you would consider me im up for it

right on then send me pm with your shipping addys:-)

• Like 2

Just now, Exhale said:

@blackpoolbouncer check the history on the website, pretty cool, not sure if it justifies the price tag though - whenever Neville or Sam get mentioned the price goes way up -

Makes for a lovely story. 

I got all giddy thinking they were holding lots of really old clones and lines but there's just a single haze skunk that was saved from the formative years with the old genetics. 

Look some lovely hazes. Still love to know some more about each one

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Makes for a lovely story. 

I got all giddy thinking they were holding lots of really old clones and lines but there's just a single haze skunk that was saved from the formative years with the old genetics. 

I guess t'would be alright if they're uniform . I grew a fair few strains or hacks from some of Sams seed last year ,and this year and there was some great flowers ,none heavy yielding or quite early naturally ,but there was some that went 20 weeks 12/12 ,spindly ,beady buds too . Unusual though ,at least they weren't bred in Spain . With marketing ,and seeing what's not Spanish ,well it's like trying to put your hand in a bag of snakes and hoping to pull out an eel. 

• Like 6

Interesting seeds! The Lebanese one sounds great. l never did a grow journal before & don't have an Instagram.  l tried to sign up recently but it was a P.I.T.A. since it rejected every name l tried to use so l said a heartfelt "Fah Cough!" to Instagram after about 20 minutes of trying. l'll watch vicariously from the sidelines l'm afraid if Instagram is a prerequisite to get a tester pack. 

• Like 2

I would love to take you up on this but am about to start the last seeds I got given and think it would be too cheeky to take extra.

But next time, I'll be first in the queue!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

You need some of these mate :skin_up:I have there beatrix choice , african haze and the M33 from the original stock albeit though first generation repros.

large.DSC00003.JPGlarge.DSC00002.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 12

Im in for black lebanon, but id also like to pay as much as i get free.   If you give me five regs for a diary, ill buy five and run eight altogether.

Eight regs in my space is good.  After males come out.  Welcome to the forums.

Word of warning.

My diarys are eclectic and sporadic.

And generally pants.

But i like plants.

;)

• Like 5

19 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I'd certainly be interested to know the make up of a few of your regular hazes. 

They sound very interesting indeed. 

Do you have some more information on them?

Atb 

BPB

Yeah and u can check them here:-)

https://supersativaseedclub.com/cannabis-seeds/regular/

• Like 2

18 hours ago, superfruit said:

Warm greetings to the community.

Being an autolover I'd love to run an auto grow for you but unfortunately customs officers within the draconian area I live in have been intercepting non-UK sender seed packages due to the mess that is Brexit. 

I'll reach out if I happen to visit UK mainland anytime soon.

Yeah, please do so mate!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nocturnal_Haze said:

Happy to start this right now (Currently got some 1 week from seed pop so will go in the same cycle)

If so send me a PM mate!

• Like 1