Super Sativa Seed Club - Offering 20 free seeds places at UK420!

SuperSativaSeedClub - David

@Phoenix got mine delivered this morning and was wondering if anybody else had got theirs yet

already got 2 put into soil,as i didnt think they would get here in time and needed to get some on the go,

so at the moment i got 3 strawberry chemdawg,2 lava freeze all above ground just a few days old and  waiting on 2 of the black lebanon to pop the heads up

its going to be tight in a 1.2m tent lol

large.IMG_20210922_160724004.jpglarge.IMG_20210914_154041842.jpglarge.IMG_20210914_154105663.jpglarge.IMG_20210922_160752008.jpg

• Like 2

Ah nice result @r3d slightly jealous, but im hoping they shine for you.  Im very curious about these beans, have been for ages.  Will be watching from the sidelines bud.

;)

Gotta love those casettes!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, r3d said:

got mine delivered this morning and was wondering if anybody else had got theirs yet

Cool, I'll find out later when my mate gets home from work, hopefully mine arrived too.

Is there any more info on the Black Lebanon packaging?

19 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Is there any more info on the Black Lebanon packaging?

hi mate it comes in padded envelope and they are in a strong padded box with a vial of seeds snugly packed up,i got 8 seeds in my vial will get a pic of how i got them large.IMG_20210922_160816798.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, latigid aikon said:

Cheers. Does it have flowering times or anything printed on it?

no info at the moment but i assume it will be 8 week flower time

i will let you know asap as i get regular emails from them,

i get regular email from them and here is part of it

Super Sativa Seed Club is part of Dutch Passion Seed Company and from September 1st you will be redirected if you place an order on the website. With almost 35 years of experience you will be insured of great customer service and fast plus discreet shipping within the European Union.

NEW GENETICS:

It’s a pleasure to inform you that we’ll soon introduce 3 brand new strains to add to our collection;

1. Feminized Black Lebanon, amazing new genetics from a very famous Old School Landrace. Coming early October 2021

2. Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush, USA Kush crossed with European Auto Kush, a very commercial strain. Coming in October 2021

3. Regular Friesland, Old School genetics from the early days, a legendary strain.  Coming in October 2021

Let us know if you have any questions, our team is happy to help you!

Kind regards,

Super Sativa Seed Club Team

eta i want a pack of that  friesland  @SuperSativaSeedClub - David lol

Edited by r3d
  • Like 2

@OldFord

hello,I started this last week when i got my lava freeze and strawberry chemdawg,now i got the black lebanon in soil i will be posting updates here

the lava freeze and strawberry are only a few day old hence no update,as i think early stage of veg is boring lol

hope any of you guys looking can help me if i run into problems

• Like 1

@r3d    Greta news sir , thank you.   I will be on the sidelines watching this one :yep:    Whether i can be of any help to you is another story :)   

only run outdoors , not popped my indoor grow cherry yet :)   but working on changing that.   .   

All the best with them mate.  

Has anyone else got any seeds yet?

There is still no sign of mine, I messaged @SuperSativaSeedClub - David a few days ago but he's not been on here since the 9th.

On 22/09/2021 at 5:37 PM, r3d said:

Super Sativa Seed Club is part of Dutch Passion Seed Company

I've been thinking about this a lot since you posted it and I'm still not sure how I feel about that fact...

On 28/09/2021 at 4:58 PM, r3d said:

am i the only person who got seeds???

Mine arrived today!

They're postmarked 17th September so they've been stuck in the post all this time. Possibly because I forgot to put 'UK' in the address :smokin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, latigid aikon said:

Mine arrived today!

:toot::thumsup:

nice.... out of the 3 i am doing i have to say that the strawberry chemdawg are the most vigorous and after 2 week in little pots they already need potting up

the lava freeze and black lebanon (a week behind the strawberry)are still only little seedlings

but will get some pics up at the weekend when i pot up the strawberrys

• Like 1

OK I'll keep an eye out for your photos.

I'll pick mine up this evening and get them wet asap.

So was it only me and @r3dthat took them up on this offer?