Super Sativa Seed Club - Offering 20 free seeds places at UK420!

SuperSativaSeedClub - David

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

That timeline would fit well with me , I'd be happy to run a few of the black Lebanon provided they were photos.

:yinyang:

Of course they are photos, so send me a PM with your shipping details!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I’m seed mad. Free ones are my favourite kind but I’m just not having luck with fems. Good luck to anyone involved.

Ya talk about fem photo and auto or only having luck with regs?

• Like 2

Just now, lildaveham said:

New members need 50 posts to be able to PM. :yep:

Ok and thanks for the info!

• Like 4

Just now, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

Ya talk about fem photo and auto or only having luck with regs?

Fem photoperiod. They just seem to stress really easily on me. Running a mix of regs and fems in the same space. Had another fem shooting out bananas but the regular seeds just soldier on. I think it’s more me than the seeds for it to happen every grow so I’m going to give fems a break until I get better at this art form. 

You do sell regs too though? I’m not shy when it comes to buying seeds so I’m sure I’ll give some a go at some point :) 

• Like 1

Just now, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

Hey man and many thanks, but i think i still have to learn how to navigate on site as it works a little bit different than others out there. Maybe you can help me, is there some space on site i can show and sit in with this topic that i haven't found yet. Some Live or Show grow section?

Umm lemme see, you could maybe start a thread in the new members section,

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/10-new-members/

just introduce yourself/company to other members and put a link back to here for folks to follow?

Theres also a section for grow diary competitions,

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/233-grow-diary-competitions/

Maybe a post in there and link back here to draw more peoples attention to your generous offer?

Another good way for sponsors to advertise is to create threads/topics for some of there varieties, just use the seeds names for the title and copy and paste a description into the first post and maybe leave a link to the catalogue/website page where members can purchase the seeds mentioned..

Basically the more content you create the more exposure you get.

Hth

• Like 11

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

Fem photoperiod. They just seem to stress really easily on me. Running a mix of regs and fems in the same space. Had another fem shooting out bananas but the regular seeds just soldier on. I think it’s more me than the seeds for it to happen every grow so I’m going to give fems a break until I get better at this art form. 

You do sell regs too though? I’m not shy when it comes to buying seeds so I’m sure I’ll give some a go at some point :) 

Of course we have regs too, that's how it started 35 years ago, look here...

https://supersativaseedclub.com/cannabis-seeds/regular/

And we have currently a Cookie x Karel's Haze in test, so if your not shy for tester beans they're also available:-)

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

Yes it is!

Excellent, very interested then in that case. Proper Lebanese hashy genetics?

• Like 1

Just now, latigid aikon said:

Excellent, very interested then in that case. Proper Lebanese hashy genetics?

Yes, that's why it has the name so, send me a PM with your shipping infos then please!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

send me a PM with your shipping infos then please!

OK thanks, I'll get back to you later with a safe address. Will it be shipped from the UK or overseas?

• Like 2

Just now, latigid aikon said:

OK thanks, I'll get back to you later with a safe address. Will it be shipped from the UK or overseas?

It will be shipped from our headquarter in Amsterdam / Netherlands....

• Like 3

I'd certainly be interested to know the make up of a few of your regular hazes. 

They sound very interesting indeed. 

Do you have some more information on them?

Atb 

BPB

• Like 8

@blackpoolbouncer check the history on the website, pretty cool, not sure if it justifies the price tag though - whenever Neville or Sam get mentioned the price goes way up - shame really coming from someone in the squatters scene, this is not a criticism just an opinion.

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David best of luck here, I love a Sativa and have a nice little collection :smokin:

• Like 5

Warm greetings to the community.

Being an autolover I'd love to run an auto grow for you but unfortunately customs officers within the draconian area I live in have been intercepting non-UK sender seed packages due to the mess that is Brexit. 

I'll reach out if I happen to visit UK mainland anytime soon.

• Like 3