Lemon Drizzle

MindSoup

2 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

will say couple phenos branches literally fall off as you brush past so you will need a little string..

Fair I only grown two beans so far so yeah sounds like theres variation in phenos then. I find brittle plants annoying when your trying to train and they snap easily. The two I did the stems got quite woody so you could bend em plenty… 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

large.1549893749360261.jpg

Looks lovely man. Looks similar structure to what mine grew like plus similar height I finished em 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

Fair I only grown two beans so far so yeah sounds like theres variation in phenos then. I find brittle plants annoying when your trying to train and they snap easily. The two I did the stems got quite woody so you could bend em plenty… 

Yeah they get woody mate like a bat lol

13 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

Looks lovely man. Looks similar structure to what mine grew like plus similar height I finished em 

Oh  BTW that was gorilla girl.. was showing an example of the pegs lol

• Like 1

Just now, Exile420 said:

Oh  BTW that was gorilla girl.. was showing an example of the pegs lol

Ok fair woops. Looked similar I thought . Nice 1

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

large.DEA4B96E-7831-485C-B990-BB50943E6616.jpeglarge.C414EBB6-2B51-4B4E-8909-2FA922E97A79.jpeglarge.62BE1FDC-551A-41D1-AFFB-4C376B4FB733.jpeglarge.0F0FB735-2AAB-4E53-AAE5-F0B85E8B393B.jpegGetting a sharp Cinnamon smell from it tonight, as it’s curing a bit, previously what I described as ‘spicy’. Its a kind of Mulled wine smell 

• Like 4

One more note. Grew two from seed. One has developed the Cinnamon Mulled wine’esk scent. (Confirmed by a friend this morn), but the other Pheno from seed is more Lemon/Citrus 

over & out 

• Like 1

Well, you lot have really whetted my appetite for trying this strain. I'm outdoor-only but I chose some Lemon Drizzle as my freebies in a recent order and will try one plant this year. I know it's a bit of a gamble growing the non-fast one outdoors, but I've managed to bring in an early-November harvest a few times in the past – it all depends on the luck of the weather. I've got a very sheltered garden at Lat 51 and I'm feeling lucky. :smokin:

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

Growing a couple of these now, popped 3 and put the shorter 2 into flower. 5 weeks in and both have FAT chemical lemon buds.....super impressed with these

Looking forward to them finishing but also wondering what the taller phenos are like?