Lemon Drizzle

MindSoup

2 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Welcome to UK420 @Ghilliee :) 

Are you gonna be growing those indoors or outside?

Atb

Thanks 

Outdoors, have got some DFG bx1 too

• Like 2

Nice one, 

I hope they do well for you :)

Have you got a couple/few different spots in mind yet? 

I'll be growing mine indoors, 

so you'll probably get to try it out before me :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

If you're growing these outdoors then be aware they get very thick dense buds so mould could be an issue. Have you maybe got the fast lemon drizzle? That would be a much better outdoor candidate. 

• Like 1

On 29/03/2022 at 2:13 AM, Shumroom said:

Nice one, 

I hope they do well for you :)

Have you got a couple/few different spots in mind yet? 

I'll be growing mine indoors, 

so you'll probably get to try it out before me :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

Had a go a last year, learnt lots, yielded some poverty leafy stalks as it was a poverty plot without enough wains in there. 

Quite prepared this year, have two spots looking for more and a pal along for a second set of hands. 

• Like 1

@Ghilliee by all means grow them out as a wild card as you never really know for sure, but if you're limited on space I would grow something else (presuming you're in the UK). It's a brilliant strain indoors, but I'm not sure it would be very good outdoors. 

• Like 1

I got two Lemon Drizzle about two weeks off. They grow tall and thick. Getting nice and Crystally now. The buds have long Stigmas.  

Got a fair pile of beans of them, freebies from different orders from RGSC

looking forward to sample. Should be ready by the next full moon 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, MindSoup said:

@Ghilliee by all means grow them out as a wild card as you never really know for sure, but if you're limited on space I would grow something else (presuming you're in the UK). It's a brilliant strain indoors, but I'm not sure it would be very good outdoors. 

Luckily i have an abundance of space in the plots, its a case of finding plants to fill the space apposed to finding space to fit the plants... Nicer problem to have I guess 

• Like 3

@Erbman T they're really decent genetics aren't they. Definitely going to explore the rest of my pack at some point. 

@ghillie brilliant, always nice to have space for a wild card, they're not crazy long flowering so you may well get a bit off them come autumn. If you strip all the lowers and Do a bit of LST to open them up a bit for maximum airflow you'll give them the best chance. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

@MindSoup Great write up mate, definitely got me excited to start my first grow with LD. I’m not sure how it will go as I was planning 2 LD and 2 Kushty or Affidaze. Maybe I should just go with the 3 LD?

@Gaijin Appologies if you already told me, been taking a lot in over the last week or so (or trying to cram as much in as possible in the hope that I actually retain some of it lol ) Did you get round to starting your LD and did you mix up the grow with different strains?

• Like 1

Multiple strains will add a bit of complication, mainly different stretch rates and different nutrient requirements, but personally for me its worth it for the benefit of having some variety. I build a tolerance pretty quick if I'm smoking the same weed for an extended period, whereas with a few different strains to pick and choose from I get through less weed and get more high, win win. @DeltaMelter did a multi strain RGSC grow, definitely a good one for you to have a look through,if you click on the tag there, it will take you to his profile, click the content button and you can look through all the old posts/threads. 

• Like 2

@Jams67 not yet mate :( House move still in progress. But I will be attempting a multi strain grow first up, simply because if I’m going to fill up jars for the first time in 20+ years, I want more than one strain in the jars :D I like a challenge 

Edited by Gaijin
Grammar
  • Like 5