** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

Joolz

1st go - Same reason as @KC - reduce my elec consumption and swap out my cmh

gotta think of another 2 now

• Like 4

My 2nd reason to win is, I've never won anything in my life....a win will restore my faith in online competitions lol

Cheers Lamster 

• Like 5

What a prize that is! Thanks to all those who made that possible. 

I don’t really deserve to win but it’s my birthday one minute after the completion closes and it would be a wonderful birthday present lol

• Like 5

2nd go - reduce temps so make a less mite breeding enviroment so i dont spread them to other grows in the area - ok a bit of a stretch but work with me

• Like 5

Piggin ‘ell. Not fucking around here eh! Top comp hats off to all of yers. 

I’ve been sat here for about 20 minutes staring at my phone trying to come up with a witty reason why I deserve to win. The fact I’ve drawn a blank must mean I don’t deserve to win. I just want to win because it’s an amazing prize and I’d rather I won it than anyone else. So I’m holding a comp everyone. If you can tell me why I don’t deserve to win a fancy light n some magic beans. Lifers get 3 goes ..... :yep:

• Like 5

3rd go - if the par plus increases my yields like the scope did then will have even more spare so will be able to pollinate more buds for subbies seeds

• Like 5

I deserve to win since l have never used an LED before & want to try one. The seeds sound great too! T'would be nice to grow some nice beans of new to me strains, eh?   

• Like 5

Well some lucky bugger is going to be smiling come the 21st August, what a prize and generosity from those involved.

Being a cheap git and a free member for now here is my one and only go at why I deserve to win.

Firstly I don't deserve it, I should really be doing my work right now as my deadline is looming and I was going to enter tonight but the possibility of getting my hands on the prize was too much to resist for now lol My grow room needs to be upgraded slowly and surely and I need to take the plunge into the world of regs at some point and I think this would be just the push I need.  Why do I need to take the plunge? Well I'm a pussy and a little bit scared of fucking up my first reg grow so lets slap on the pressure and get an LED and regs newbie on the go with a diary from this competition. From there next move will be subbies then see what all this pollen chucking is about! 

Why the LEDs...I would like to say its for the sake of the environment but to be honest lads I just really really bloody want them.

Good luck to all taking part...

• Like 5

I’ve got the opportunity to set up again. Got 2 tents by accident and enough extraction for both. Winning would allow me to run veg and flower. 

was planning to diary it, if I win would make it more interesting with both tents going. As I’m a noob, would also be lots of mistakes to learn from. I like to think of my diaries as how not to do things. 

• Like 4

I deserve to win because @VRG still hasn't read a pm  I sent him  3 weeks ago. 

Must have sent you the seeds instead lol

Nice one for the comp guy's 

:yinyang:

• Like 6

2nd go

I deserve to win because the Mrs smokes as much as me and I need to get growing again

Cheers

• Like 5

My 250 w hps is over 10 years old, the seeds in my fridge aren't that much younger and my stash is running low. Let's get growing!

• Like 5

I deserve to win because another grow light might convince my wife its inevitable that i'm going to start growing again :yep:

• Like 6

I need a 2nd go because I forgot to say why I deserve to win the 1st time, it's because I want to set up another flowering space for all these subbie seeds!

• Like 6