Fungus Gnats - my proposed plan. Will it work?

Alys

Ahh that’s good to hear, glad you have it sorted. can’t stand the lil twats. My missis use to say why are you clapping in the grow tent lol I was there splatting them in between my hands....she’s doesn’t hear the clapping anymore!!

mine also come into my garden through some cheap garden compost. I find once you know how to deal with them they are insignificant.

• Like 1

I’m infested with gnats for the first time.. musta been lucky last few times. Can anybody point me in the right direction of which Hydrogen peroxide to buy ? 

1 hour ago, Alys said:

@Bud Baker When I next grow I shall take the extra precaution of microwaving all my compost before use. With a small tent it won’t ever take me long to do. 

That is crazy shit but I admire your determination. Recently, since I switched compost brands I've had less/no gnats. (Coincidence?)

*I should touch wood init!*

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mabawza1690 said:

I’m infested with gnats for the first time.. musta been lucky last few times. Can anybody point me in the right direction of which Hydrogen peroxide to buy ? 

3% Food Grade, I believe, I have never used it myself. If you 'Duck Duck Doogle' it you will find loads of information from all kinds of gardeners.

• Like 2