Accessible CO2 from sugar beer yeast and bananas (which works)

Strangelove

Lol, thanks a lot for the tips @zen-ken (because i'm really concerned to do not send them 'too much' ligth' with this new led system.

I just have purchased 2 electronical timers, they are really better than expected, this will allow me to fine tune CO2 injection ;)

btw i have no 'background' CO2, the box is filled with CO2 then wait 40 mn, (Lateral and vertical FAN are ON) Then the box is empty by filling with fresh air from outisde, then loop again to get CO2

I cannot have 'background' CO2.

33 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

I cannot have 'background' CO2.

Carbon_dioxide_in_Earth's_atmosphere

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide

Unless you live at 10k above sea level I very very much doubt that....your background CO2 is 250 - 400PPM or your not extracting at the correct rate.

If your closed loop this is pointless.....as discussed its the only way to monitor and increase CO2 effectively. 

:yep:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3

lol I agree 440 ppm here, sorry ; ) pointless why ? i run CO2 injection 7mn every hour, wait 40 mn, then empty the box with fresh air from outside @ 440ppm, , an restart the injection at 07mn next hour until 7am in the morning (sorry english is not my natural language)

Edited by Strangelove
  • Like 1

Just now, Strangelove said:

lol I agree 440 ppm here, sorry ; )

we are all here to learn from each other bro 

Im very very far from an expert as many members will agree lol 

I would suggest getting the lighting app.....you got an iPhone ?......download an app called Photone....the paper is easy to find....best £5 I have spent in a while.

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1

I have an other on Android (suggested by Beuze H on cannaweed) who is (at this time) free its PPFD meter, its just excellent ;)

cannot live without it now........ ready to pay, if needed. thanks 4 the tips ; )

Electronics timers set as to wait the evening to begin test.

Edited by Strangelove
  • Like 1

Go on to YouTube and watch the comparison video Shane does on them from Migro.

He may have a vested interest....paid by the app producers.....but I find his reviews as honest as a man can be when he's trying to sell you something.

Like you said...its been ten years....since legal weed, you have a lot  to catch up on 

• Like 2

ok will try to find the review and take a look ;)

I agree, I have a lot to catch up, and there is new hadware to learn, but at this time, (+/- 4 month as passed since the start of the project ) i'm happy all work fine, but its a mess to start from regular seed, but that as allow me to find a (i think) fantastic genetic of hindu kush, next run i will be full of it in +/- 17 sites.

• Like 1

Just now, Strangelove said:

ok will try to find the review and take a look ;)

I agree, I have a lot to catch up, and there is new hadware to learn, but at this time, (+/- 4 month as passed since the start of the project ) i'm happy all work fine, but its a mess to start from regular seed, but that as allow me to find a (i think) fantastic genetic of hindu kush, next run i will be full of it in +/- 17 sites.

:in_love:

100% indica ......whats not to love....May jah jah bless you with a tent full of wide leaved monsters.

My growshop suggested this one because of odor, i have of course neigthboor and people caming to my home, and i'll try to manage odor  with ONA, i have 10 seed of AK-47 who are gently waiting, (start from 0 ahhhhhhhhhhhhh)

but i need to know how to handle the smell of flowering in the house before to lauch this seed (who have from the seed bank a very strong odor in flowering)

• Like 1

yeah of course @McHazy 220M3/H RVK in and a carbon filter with another RVK of 480M3/H to extract the air outisde (lot of work to make this work both properly on my window)

its a box of 1.2mx1.2mx2.0m

Edited by Strangelove
  • Like 1

Any idea why i dont have the 'My media' tab in the editor to insert the images i've uploaded ?, i'm also unable to send private message, is that normal because i'm a new member ?

Thanks

@Strangelove Click insert media below post box, 

then click insert existing attachments. 

This will bring you to your gallery where you can choose which images to insert into your post :yep:

You don't need 50 posts to make use of the gallery. (unless things have changed) 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 4