Accessible CO2 from sugar beer yeast and bananas (which works)

Strangelove

Guest Default Attribute

You used to be able to buy these co2 pouches that you hang in the grow room, not sure if they are still about

hey saddam learn to read before post, as said the hydrometer is near the water tank and 90% is a maximum when injecting CO2 because the CO2 is increasing the level of HR when the FAN ar OFF

about the picture AS TOLD, i dont have the item 'MY MEDIA' to put the image i have uploaded,

its excatly like the reaction of a kid, i'm perfectly happy with my system don't need your agreement

peace

52 minutes ago, Default Attribute said:

not sure if they are still about

They're still about, the better question is 'why doesn't anyone on here admit to using them?' :lookaround:  What does OP hope to achieve by posting results after a 5 hour, 24 minute experiment? lol  Post some pictures of your plants now, and again in 9 or so weeks, when you're about to crop. :yep: 

Hi default attribute, they still have 'exhale' CO2 pack , but you have no control,

Saddam about the result that make 3 day, i'm working on it, and he still working (hope a week), about my 'shitty' plant, as told is my 1st run since 10 year and i need, to identify gender of plant, this is why i have only 2 plant going well,

new tweak on the system in fact he produce too much CO2, between 1600 / 2000 ppm, because the timer is mechanical, i'll try to reduce the amount of air with a tap, but the best way is electronical timer, but their are not reliable.

i hope to get a bit of 'result' in 3 week at the end of the session, (but i think i need a whole run)

in any case, I DONT have the money to purchase a better system, plant love CO2, i gave them CO2, that's all

I came here only to share the tips and talk about it.

all the best,

s.

Edited by Strangelove

8 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

90% is a maximum when injecting CO2

I can read just fine, thanks. It says 95% in your picture.

Just now, Strangelove said:

to identify gender of plant, this is why i have only 2 plant going well

The bud sites on your plant may be a clue as to what sex it is. :D 

Thanks saddam, male is already been eliminated, there still 6 female in the system, and on ten seed only 1 couple of cutting seem a great genetic.

Check the log for HR.

How comes I don’t need co2 and I run higher umols than you stated in first post .  Around 7/800 here lol 

• Like 3

its your choice, but after 630 umols plant need CO2 to support it, the video of prof explaining that is at the begining of the thread post.

One other here :

Edited by Strangelove

20 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

its your choice, but after 630 umols plant need CO2 to support it, the video of prof explaining that is at the begining of the thread post.

One other here :

please answer why I do not need to  saying it’s my choice is a swerved answer . Been using led for a decade or so since they first came out , co2 is for closed rooms imho. :oldtoker:

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

You need to re watch it bro.....I praise at the great alter of Bugbee as well....I even considered joining this stupid summit today just to talk to the guy.

Just moving air across them is enough to take you to a thousand....over a thousand you need to increase the CO2 past background levels.....Umols is really bad way of looking at it imo.....a better way on looking at it (especially on photoperiod) is to look to the DLI :yep:

I use exhale bags.....I don't care who knows....they do next to fuck all but they make me and the growshop owner feel better lollol 

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 5

Just to give this some context....... I have been running a DLI about 40 in veg and just above 43 in flower with just fans and bags with great success 

:yep:

Edited by zen-ken

i @zen-ken 43 its enormous, in the chart i got (removed by forum and i'm not allowed to send private message) the flower dont need more than 37 dli, in veg i agree they talk about 47 DLI

Edited by Strangelove

29 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

i @zen-ken 43 its enormous, in the chart i got (removed by forum and i'm not allowed to send private message) the flower dont need more than 37 dli, in veg i agree they talk about 47 DLI

43.2 as said by the man himself.....doesn't matter to veg or flower , 24/0, 18/6 or 12/12 (only seedlings need protection) the DLI remains the same.

After this you must increase background CO2 (including all the other cardinal parameters) to take advantage of the increased PAR and even then we will see diminishing returns.....I do have the benefit have watching all of them repeatedly I must admit.

:yep:

• Like 1