2 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I've really enjoyed this diary, mate :) Nothing at all like I remember growing outdoors back when I lived in Australia lollol Looks like you should be ok for something to smoke for a month or two :yep: 

Hey dude.. glad your enjoying the diary, bit more to go yet but shouldn't be to long now before its all home safe.. not sure what the rot will take but let's see.. yeah I reckon I'll have enough for a couple month lollol

Been a bumper prize this year and considering what shit i had to get through at the start I have finished strong so can't complain.. I bet you could grow some banging plants in that Aussie weather :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alys said:

Plenty of frost on that bud you must be well chuffed now that you persevered through those trying times. How you feeling now by the way?

Yeah its been a tough season for me as you know.. as i like to say a minor setback followed by a major comeback.. yes im pretty chuffed with myself Alys.. not feeling great tbh..my ribs are healing slowly but I appear to have damaged something else in that area which is kinda back of my ribs under my shoulder blade.. think maybe I've torn something quite bad.. was 2 weeks ago they'll now but im still in fuking agony throbbing dull aching pain that is like constant then if you cough or worse still sneeze its like 50,000 volts up my jacksy.. still can't stretch or fuk all and this is the second week off..work is pilling up, just like the weed ;)

Clients are busting my balls wanting to know when i can get them started. Man im fuking under it severely right now.. need this to start healing but it going nowhere it seems..

How's you getting on in the new location?

@Revive you really did give yourself a right hammering didn’t you. I can advise but I know you won’t be able to do it- a week’s bed rest.  Time is a great healer but you have to give it time.  
The new location is OK, I need to get out more during the day, the problem is that fucking Covid is raging and I’m knackered if I get it because there is no Plan B for care of the 4 year old….I’m thinking I’ll get down the local swimming pool a couple, times a week for starters, Safe enough there I guess and I could do with more exercise. 
Try and have a few days in bed eh? Give your body a chance :bong:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:
3 minutes ago, Revive said:

Hey dude.. glad your enjoying the diary, bit more to go yet but shouldn't be to long now before its all home safe.. not sure what the rot will take but let's see.. yeah I reckon I'll have enough for a couple month lollol

Been a bumper prize this year and considering what shit i had to get through at the start I have finished strong so can't complain.. I bet you could grow some banging plants in that Aussie weather :yep:

Slightly more sunshine and slightly less rain :D I have to admit, I'd never heard of mould actually on a plant until I started looking into moving indoors and found this place lol  I guess it might be more of problem in the northern half of the country, being tropical/sub-tropical like it is. It wasn't too hard growing something smokable, I guess :D I'd be over the moon with plots like yours though, I must say :yep: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

@Revive  and I see that you manage all this in agony, with damaged ribs. Kudos to you, Sir :notworthy:

Thanks bro.. been a long journey and far too close to the finish to bail out.. its made things much harder but its so nearly over so I should get some more rest than I have been :yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

Slightly more sunshine and slightly less rain :D I have to admit, I'd never heard of mould actually on a plant until I started looking into moving indoors and found this place lol  I guess it might be more of problem in the northern half of the country, being tropical/sub-tropical like it is. It wasn't too hard growing something smokable, I guess :D I'd be over the moon with plots like yours though, I must say :yep: 

Getting these plots set up is bloody hard work tbh.. my forever plot the knotweed plot is all I really need to be self sufficient for the year, plus itsbeen extended the last 2 seasons.. but with all the diff vars around, breeders, diarys, pictures, crosses and so forth.. well there is far to many kid in a candy store moments tube sensible lol think ill scale it down next season instead of breaking my bollox.. no spring chicken anymore. Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alys said:

@Revive you really did give yourself a right hammering didn’t you. I can advise but I know you won’t be able to do it- a week’s bed rest.  Time is a great healer but you have to give it time.  
The new location is OK, I need to get out more during the day, the problem is that fucking Covid is raging and I’m knackered if I get it because there is no Plan B for care of the 4 year old….I’m thinking I’ll get down the local swimming pool a couple, times a week for starters, Safe enough there I guess and I could do with more exercise. 
Try and have a few days in bed eh? Give your body a chance :bong:

Just stay masked and gloved up for extra precaution. And stay away from folk best you can.. bed rest..man I wished.. to much going on love plus im fuking hypo active it could never happen.. although I know your right its prob what I need to get some healing on what ever is going on with my ribs and back.. its not getting a chance but not sure what else I can do but brave it right now.. not long had a pal drop some strong anti inflammatory tablets through the door so ill give those a crack and pray they give me some help..  still got a few girls to get in maybe a couple this weekend and that's another plot clear.. see I just cant fuking stop lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

How do my fellow grow buddy's.. hope your all safe and stoned..so bit more action has gone down the last 2 days and another 2 girls have been harvested.. yesterday eve I got the urge this  to go and check on the last 2 fast zkittles that was left on the knotweed plot.. it was already dark but as I have already harvested a good few girls in the dark this season I thought fuk it why not.. I can get on here when its light but getting it hung in the lockup is much safer when its late.. well I can tell you it was not the best sight.. rot is rife now and is all over both of these.. I had the kit with me so took down the smaller 1 of the 2.. pretty big losses on her sadly at least 30% its much darker on this plot i guess cause its deep surrounding vegetation and there was no moon to give me some help.. did my best and just fuked off what looked suspect.. didnt want to take any chances so anything near any rot went too.. still she filled a few shelves on the net so not all lost.. I really was struggling to see but wanted them down.. started on the second 1 then thought better of it as it was pointless even with the torch here and there.. there is some good bud on this other girl but I could see loads of rot too .. pushed a lil to far as a week back they was pretty much clear.. went back in the light today to salvage what I can.. its soaking over here atm plants was dripping wet from the high humidity and mist that was lurking around so im not really suprised, think its asking a lot to expect them to be rot free..  today she was even worse more and more rot in places its wasn't less than 24 hours ago..  really should have taken these 2 last week as some real nice bud has now been lost..  I doubt that week would have made much diff in terms of quality and i would have bought buds home that have now ended up slung in a bush..  i left them cause there was still a few clear trichs after looking at them through the scope but I now think that was the wrong call.. well there you have it you can win them all..

tonights loss was about 40% so not best pleased.. well im not so fussed as i have hit my target way back so this is really bonus bud however this said im not into breaking my bollox for fuk alland watching months of graft go to mush..  part of the game know but it will always cut deep with me..bud is bud weather its needed or not  i fuking grew it so i want it lol

Greedy bastard, I know  ;)

Well look got a couple pics of what came home..  bit tight for space in there now so getting decent pics isn't so easy.. not bundles but it will fill another few jars and keep me in meds for another month i guess..

large.20211031_172700_compress66.jpgso tis is what came home yesterday. A later plant out fast zkittles that was outside of the fenced areas..

large.20211031_171805_compress80.jpglarge.20211031_171810_compress51.jpg

this was this eve.. another late plant out fast zkittles that replaced the slug munched originals .. threw some really nice bud from this girl this eve.. :( So this just leaves the 2 rgsc affiedaze on the bastard plot and 1 other non rgsc vars thats on there and we are done for the year..  got some site visits for a clean up but thats 2 plots done and dusted now..  soon be time for some rest so hope to enjoy some of this bud once some curing has gone down..  been smoking tiny bits here and there but its far to early to give my account just yet.. if I also culled the lil affie slug victim on the knotweed plot.. been getting eaten again by small snails this time but hasn't produced any flower..  not had any luck with this strain tbh certainly does seem like i received a bad batch..  well let's see how far they go..1 has some bud on her but the other like the 1 i just culled very little although this 1 is very heathy in appearance. Will catch you folks soon when the next harvest goes down.. will check these last 2 next weekend and make a decision of what to do depending on how they look rot wise.. if there going theycan come home and go in the hash stash for bubble..have a great eve y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

The end is in sight then? Supposed to be dry and breezy but quite cold (down to 4C in South)  over the next few days. Hopefully you'll take advantage of the earlier hours of darkness and get them chopped. How is your recovery doing?

• Like 1

Just now, Alys said:

The end is in sight then? Supposed to be dry and breezy but quite cold (down to 4C in South)  over the next few days. Hopefully you'll take advantage of the earlier hours of darkness and get them chopped. How is your recovery doing?

Getting a lil better but it needs propper rest i think.. last night's harvest aggregated it quite a bit.. its cause I did it in the dark so had to hold each bud up in the air above my head to creat a silhouette so I could rough trim the bud.. you can't see shit otherwise against the green backdrop. So it hurting a bit atm.. won't cut these last 3 down till next weekend now but I've gotta go back to work this week so not sure how that's gonna go.. been off 2 weeks now so I got to get back to it, some unhappy clients that are fuking doing my nut in.. what do these folk want from me im doing my best ya no.. well at least 95% of everything is home now just the 1 trim session left then ill visit each plot 1 more time this year for a big clean up and hide all my digging kit and shit.. will start prepping again at the turn of the year so this should hopefully cut down the work load for next season.. got plenty of jars full so its been another successful season of self sufficiency.. 

Hope your doing ok Alys and enjoying the fruits from your recent harvest.. :yep:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

How do folks.. right my 2021 season is now officially over..not had time to report on this yet as I've been super busy trying to get back on top of work after being off injured.. so it was just 3 plants left out in the wild the last time I updated 2 affiedaze and another non rgsc var

all on the bastard plot.  Well I don't have much good to report here as when I got on there they wasin a right old mess.. bud was shrivelled up leaves wilted, with some even dead and crispy.. first I thought it was rot but after looking closer I really couldn't see that much.. I guess the real cold temps of late combined with the plots conditions and type of grow (towers) will be the reason..if im to be honest the affiedaze have been the most disappointing this season and im gutted about that as ive had my eye on these for a couple of seasons.. seen some great grows with folk doing really well with them..all I can think is was unlucky and got a bad batch.. at the beginning of this diary you will see that I had issues from day dot.. they seemed to make itabove the soil and then stop and burn out while everything else around them thrived.. out of the 3 I did get out only 1 produced some propper buds and even those was not great very airy and under developed looking, the other 2 well pretty much zero propper bud..admittedly 1 of those was attacked by slugs  multiple times but had plenty of bud sites to produce some decent flower's.. was gonna just throw the lot to bubble and freeze it fresh but did infact hang-up in the end as im pretty much empty in the tent now.large.20211107_162105_compress16.jpgthis is the best of the 2..as you can see there just shrivelled to fuk..large.20211107_162137_compress72.jpgthis is the other.. as you can see not much other at all and she has been a picture of health right the way through..  no idea what went on with these but i will just have to wipe me mouth of them.. there really wasn't a lot to be had from these and they will more than likely end up in the hash stash for a bubble run at some point..large.20211107_184605_compress41.jpgthat was pretty much what came from the 3 last girls standing.. not much of a prize but bud is bud and all that ;)

So here we are nearing the end of this diary and its been pretty successful all things considered.

Right so all that is left to do now is some dry weights, and smoke reports of each of the RGSC vars I ran and what I personally thought about them.. thanks to all who followed this and the likes you gave to my posts and pics, really appreciated folks.. well for now im done but should be back soon with the final results..

Peace out you lovely people.. stay safe and keep it green :yep:

Revive :yinyang:

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

@panik hey dude hope all is well.. I just read the comp rules again and it says all diarys must be finished by the 1st November.. being as some girls came in a bit late this year and needed to be slow dried and cured before I can give an honest assessment and opinion of them I wanted to know if the comp has now ended? I hope to get some dry weights and smoke reports in this weekend so just wanted to know this... if its now closed and been judged could you let me know mate, just trying to save myself all that work and time if its already finish..

Be lucky mate :yep:

• Like 2

Hi mate no it’s all good iv not got round to doing much catching up myself iv had a few family affairs and dramas lately so please bare with me I’m still sorting family issues out so might be a while until I get round to going back through the diary’s 

sorry for any delays guys but please bare with .. 

:yep: 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, panik said:

Hi mate no it’s all good iv not got round to doing much catching up myself iv had a few family affairs and dramas lately so please bare with me I’m still sorting family issues out so might be a while until I get round to going back through the diary’s 

sorry for any delays guys but please bare with .. 

:yep: 

Don't worry mate thats fine..  family comes first..  when ever your ready panik :yep:

Hope there not serious issues and you manage to get them sorted out sooner rather than later..

Be lucky :yep:

• Like 1