Old School Genetics

MindSoup

13 hours ago, furious fred said:

I'm definitely going to get some of his seeds sent. I just listened to his potcast and he's a super interesting guy. Has got some incredible sounding lines held from way back when. The potcast is well worth a listen, he definitely comes across as the real deal.

He is the real deal mate and has some great gear.:skin_up:

• Like 5

they have a rich heritage for sure with cannabis coming from trade ships and before probably @Dr feelgood.. but unless gregg or todd can expanded more on the heritage it’s just a sales thing is it? which I’m surprised at if that’s right? :g:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Hempire Road said:

What is the haze used in super silver haze from Mr nice? 

I think OH ‘originally’ 

• Like 1

Ssh is skunk haze x nl5 haze same as jack, just a different male selection. The nl5 haze was the c5 haze I believe? 

from mr nice these days though? Who knows. Probably an f2 of some original stuff or even a cross or possibly a remade/reselected  skunk haze male. Pretty sure it’s not the same anyway and I know the issue with the original was finding the right male. Jack isn’t hazey enough that’s why they remade the cross and did ssh. 

• 1 month later...
On 04/04/2021 at 6:24 PM, latigid aikon said:

I used to have an amazing widow cut 15+ years ago that I am still pretty obsessed with. I've spent a lot on seeds trying to find it again with no luck and I had pretty much given up but I just ordered some old widow 90's. I certainly wont get my hopes up but I couldn't just ignore it.

I've got an Old Widow 90's on day 60 and I am getting really excited now. It actually does seem to be proper old school white widow like I had prior to 2004. If this smokes as well as it grows I am literally going to have a party with some of my oldest friends to celebrate its return.

• Like 7

That's an absolute beaut mate. I hope one day soon I can keep some mums and have something as nice as that on stock.

Edited by lildaveham
Please dont quote the post directly above. Use the @ function instead.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, latigid aikon said:

I've got an Old Widow 90's on day 60 and I am getting really excited now. It actually does seem to be proper old school white widow like I had prior to 2004. If this smokes as well as it grows I am literally going to have a party with some of my oldest friends to celebrate its return.

That's really promising stuff, do keep us updated on the end results.

• Like 1

On 22/07/2021 at 4:43 PM, MindSoup said:

That's really promising stuff, do keep us updated on the end results.

I'm so grateful to you for posting this thread.

This is an Old Widow 90's at about 6.5 weeks:

large.oldwidow90s.jpg

• Like 11

On 7/22/2021 at 4:02 PM, Selfhemployed said:

My old cut of Ssh

looks more like amnesia to me:unsure:

I bought the best weed I ever smoked from the Hawaiian mafia!

I remember complaining about the tiny size of the deal and the cost.. he had one eye and called himself 'Dino'

He said something in Hawaiian and said I've never smoked good dope!

They were rolling down Waikiki beach in monster trucks.

I get this dime bag of weed back to my hotel, and roll a spliff, I started seeing aurora borealis itself in my hotel room.. it seems it had been dusted with something very strong but very nice!

Next thing a lapdancer who was next door casually asks if I would share some with her in her place! 

Subs was only 17 years old and was not used to such delights!

This was my first proper holiday and had never flown or really been blown before.

My none existent father had passed away and I wanted to spend some time somewhere so Hawaii seemed like a good destination.

Also remember getting with a Cali business woman who was in her 30s who was also fit!

Loved that place and it's nature, it's people and food and beer so much I went Maui ten years later.

It really feels like if nature really wanted to, it could just pluck you out of your existence like a tsunami or something

Subs

Edited by Subliminal Criminal
  • Like 9

55 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

looks more like amnesia to me:unsure:

Def not as thin leaved as the ssh we hold but could just be a different pheno I suppose? 

• Like 1