Cannabis tincture and cannabis oil

DANZIG

Guest budassbud

So i just lost my post when i decided to DL the new spell checker. What I really Really want to know is where the best hemp oils come from? I can't find the one you guys say has the omega oils (3,6, GLA6, 9) in the perfect quantities for optimum human usage. check my sig this site looks ace and even IT doesn't have an oil that has all of it because of the refinment process. And did you know this? :wassnnme:

Hemp seed oil in its raw, unrefined state, has many health benefits, as do other plant oils like sunflower, pumpkin, soya, olive and walnut.

But once processed and heated, the health benefits can be lost. Cooking oil (ie: frying, roasting, etc) destroys the nutrients and in some cases turns the oil carcinogenic.

So i just lost my post when i decided to DL the new spell checker. What I really Really want to know is where the best hemp oils come from? I can't find the one you guys say has the omega oils (3,6, GLA6, 9) in the perfect quantities for optimum human usage. check my sig this site looks ace and even IT doesn't have an oil that has all of it because of the refinment process. And did you know this? :unsure:

You can buy cold-pressed organic hemp oil M8 - no processing or refining or heating gone on :unsure:

Guest budassbud

Brilliant thanks Arnie, drop us a few brand names would you guys I see 2x 240ml bottles of Granovita (cold pressed) for £12. Is that good deal or a rippoff? I'd rather spend more money and get more in quantity but not at the loss of quality. I wanna take a spoon full daliy if thats OK, intead of yucky cod liver oil, plus I can just have it on salad. (and kebabs before we get blue tongue)

I'd like to know what sort of price to pay Obviosly I'd like to get quality but quantity as well so I dont get ripped off any more than nessesary. (chears Arnie, whats that? google hempmarket you say thanks)

What about a hemp milk maker for £60 says it does it quick but I thought it had to be fermented?

Anyone know if a smokable oil can be made from evaporating grain alcohol thats had cannabis in it or does that method stop at producing tinctures? (oh right you are then grobag) :unsure: chears

sorry for all the questions, I feels like a highwayman but I wanna get high on life not just smokable bud :unsure:

Edited by budassbud

Right then, a few thoughts after revisiting this thread on a better head. :unsure:

In Jeff's original post the timescales are wrong for tinctures. When using anything other than a pure, or near pure, ethanol; you're talking months rather than weeks.

Ethanol is hard to come by in this country so you'll be looking at using a drinking alcohol (ie brandy or vodka) and taking a longer time with laying it down.

Use dried and cured weed for better results, just as if smoking the weed, dried and cured is better for various reasons.

FD: yup you can use hash but break it up very fine - best off using kif. lol Hash and oils take bloody ages to dissolve.

Budass: There is no point evaporating off the alcohol afterwards as you'll be basically going a very long route to making a substandard oil. :ouch: Best off just using IPA and getting it done in a day.

:unsure:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm hoping to add to this with the results of my trial run vegetable glycerine tincture, for now I'll just list what I've done so far (will update again in 4-6 weeks when I taste test it)

For the first run I used 125ml of (supposedly 99%) vegetable glycerine and ~3.5grams of some (UK) Cheese + Anesthesia ground through the usual grinder in a glass baby food jar (handy things!). Placed in a spot where it gets warmed up to 106F for ~16 hours a day (wrapped in a hand towel to prevent light from getting in), shaking it for a few minutes twice a day. Supposedly glycerine tinctures while not as knock out strong as alc. based tinctures are supposed to come on more gradually, and keep the desired effect longer. We'll see. The main reason I went with glycerine is it's bloody hard to get 90%+ alc in england, and less bite can't be a bad thing :headbang:

Exciting I tell you, by using the heat I'm hoping to have a very nice product a lot quicker than the slow cold soak, though not as quick as some people with fancy slow cookers have had success with (3 days!!! fck.)

Update (hopefully success story) to follow eventually.

re: the infusion guide, good god! 6 hours in the butter? These guys are the alton browns of cannabis cooking :B):

Edited by SaintSinner
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

okay i picked up some Hash the other week from my dispensary and it was called (B.C gum) it was made the morroccian way i belive but the twist is it was infused with cannibis oil... now i dont usually buy hash from the clubs cause i make my own bubble. you catching my drift yet anyone?? i cant figure out how to infuse cannibis oil which i have plenty of and my bubble which i also have an abbundance of, together like the (B.C gum). i have only figured out how to do it with a tshirt label press but yea who the H has one of those kickin around. so if anyone can help that would b much appreciated. P.S Sorry to post this in the wrong place no offence ment

Edited by bo's_producer

okay i picked up some Hash the other week from my dispensary and it was called (B.C gum) it was made the morroccian way i belive but the twist is it was infused with cannibis oil... now i dont usually buy hash from the clubs cause i make my own bubble. you catching my drift yet anyone?? i cant figure out how to infuse cannibis oil which i have plenty of and my bubble which i also have an abbundance of, together like the (B.C gum). i have only figured out how to do it with a tshirt label press but yea who the H has one of those kickin around. so if anyone can help that would b much appreciated. P.S Sorry to post this in the wrong place no offence ment

Sounds like jelly hash to me, just work the bubble hash to a powder then add it to the oil till nice and thick, but if you want the morrocan way thats with dry screened hash I belive. but search jelly hash

Sounds like jelly hash to me, just work the bubble hash to a powder then add it to the oil till nice and thick, but if you want the morrocan way thats with dry screened hash I belive. but search jelly hash

thanks a million that narrowed it down a bit.

so if anyone can help that would b much appreciated.

Hash and Oil Forum

there you go m8, plenty of info there

cannibis oil which i have plenty of and my bubble which i also have an abbundance of,

your gonna have to start a thread and show us what your gonna do with your oil and bubble now

lol

Edited by leroy

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to filter out the green plant material/

You should filter out all the plant material before you evaporate the alcohol off

• 4 weeks later...

is this cannabis oil the same stuff thats used in "run from the cure" to treat cancer? and is it better to rub it in or leave on the surface of the skin?