Shipping to UK post Brexit

Freddy_Freekowtski

Just now, Freddy_Freekowtski said:

Cheers @mikeydoughnut

Hope you, your fam and your girls are well :)

FF

Aye not too shabby to be fair Freddy and yours too. Have yer sen a grand weekend :yep:

Just now, mysticriver said:

sorry if this has been answered already but I ordered a volcano vaporiser off amazon, the seller sent from Spain which I didn't know until they had posted it, long story short - UPS emailed me for £72.20 customs charges before deliver, I cancelled, its on its way back to Spain, value of vape £289.00.

Oh mate, what a pain in the hole, good to be aware of, thanks for the heads up :yep:

FF

• Like 1

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

Aye not too shabby to be fair Freddy and yours too. Have yer sen a grand weekend :yep:

You too bro :yep:

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

Like I’ve said the sooner they get a base in Ireland to ship forwards from... job done 

If it’s legal to do so as has been mentioned I dare say there’s some brass to be made for our Irish brethren or someone willing to make the jump :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

Like I’ve said the sooner they get a base in Ireland to ship forwards from... job done 

that was what happened on one of the volcano's I ordered after the Spain shocker

they were a uk website, so I ordered

order confirmation email - 'we have it posted by Friday' (this is Monday)

Friday comes 'we need to send some stock to our warehouse @ Ireland, then they will post it from there due to customs etc' what!! - cancel !

finally ordered a third next day from uk from elsewhere

so yeah...... beware of the customs

mysticriver 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mysticriver said:

that was what happened on one of the volcano's I ordered after the Spain shocker

they were a uk website, so I ordered

order confirmation email - 'we have it posted by Friday' (this is Monday)

Friday comes 'we need to send some stock to our warehouse @ Ireland, then they will post it from there due to customs etc' what!! - cancel !

finally ordered a third next day from uk from elsewhere

so yeah...... beware of the customs

mysticriver 

Let me guess a company beginning with N ends with E and is a greeting I won’t say name as rude to vapefiend . 

On 20/03/2021 at 2:36 PM, Arthur Mix said:

Let me guess a company beginning with N ends with E and is a greeting I won’t say name as rude to vapefiend . 

can't quite remember off-hand but an N + E sounds familiar....

On 24/3/2021 at 6:12 PM, CannaKay said:

@Sweet Seeds-tommySeeds-tommy

Ordered a pack about 2 weeks ago for the UK , order got accepted but I take it it's not gonna arrive or is there any change already ? Tnx 

Hi buddy! 

There is no way you could have ordered from the UK. You probably entered a different country where it was possible or you have not placed the order.

If you try to place an order to Uk, you get this error:

sss.jpg

Please send me a private message and I will send you the email so you can check the problem of your order.

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

• Like 2

Try getting stuff posted to northern ireland what a fucking joke. Not relevant to sweetseeds btw.

Edited by tokenroll

3 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Hi buddy! 

There is no way you could have ordered from the UK. You probably entered a different country where it was possible or you have not placed the order.

If you try to place an order to Uk, you get this error:

sss.jpg

Please send me a private message and I will send you the email so you can check the problem of your order.

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

Yea I did entered the Netherlands but wrote a note that has the right country and address on it. I've ordered like this before in 2019 when there wasn't an option for the UK either and it arrived . Because I've got an account and ordered before ,I just left it the way I made it in 2019 . 

It's ok though , something must've gone wrong as I've checked my account and can't find anything taken off by sweetseeds.

I was quite sure I made the transaction , probably smoked one too many my apologies.

Edited by CannaKay