Shipping to UK post Brexit

Freddy_Freekowtski

Ace Seeds delievered last week from Spain. "Ace Web Services" written on the back with their address. Plain beige padded envelope, all seeds in tubes unbroken. No extra VAT et al. 

Took 5 days to arrive, from direct purchase. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

It was 

Oh no ,you're not alone . The Danish customs did and do the same ,just a few years back they went very stringent . The Irish customs do the same ,crush them ,send them on .I've had it happen twice ,if not three times just one of those times some still popped . I can definitely remember more folks reporting the same. It's procedure . 

Just now, Michael Luchóg said:

. It's procedure . 

Its illegal and gross professional misconduct is what it is. 

Very very tempted to kick off to fuck about it when it happened just in principle but with replacements sent straight out it wasn't worth the hassle 

• Like 6

Seed vendor packs must stand out to posties then. What is it that gives them away? I reckon it's the small size, but then again, anything coming from Holand must have a high probability of being weed related.. lol

I only order from the UK now, there's not much strainwise that I need the EU sellers for as most are stocked here.

I've experienced Customs cuntishnes and it's on another level so I'm not at all surprised they fucked up BPB's seeds,

after all, who's gonna have the bollocks to complain?  :bad:

• Like 2

Ordered from Poland by a mate and came fine, unopened and the green sticker on the back is a declaration from the sender to state what it is by all accounts 

large.CB59EEEE-1E69-4ED0-BE00-722271C3092A.jpeg

Seller used to be in Ireland but now in Poland where she’s from, not sure if the move back was anything to do with brexit tho

He only ordered the Biogenetic seeds (black packets) and got 17 free seeds for being a loyal customer. :yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Ordered mine through the Att. Sent them a PO

cash for the win. 15% discount

:yep:

• Like 1

Royal Mail 'special delivery',costs £6-85. The PO has A5 size 'special delivery' bags behind the counter. Print your order,put cash and order inside a card,and Bobs your uncle.

12 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

It works the other way too you know. Ive  been charged receiving goods from the UK because of the 'pathetic and spiteful UK bastard's.... '. Fixed it for you.....

FFS....

Thanks pal, appreciate the help. 

We did try and get access to the free common market to enable easy transfer of goods but from what I read macron wouldn't allow it. 

I'm worried about the seeds now though. If they get crushed then fine, I didn't pay for them but what if its a visit instead  

Edited by Whatwentwrong

Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

We did try and get access to the free common market to enable easy transfer of goods

We HAD access to the free common market to enable easy transfer of goods.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

We HAD access to the free common market to enable easy transfer of goods.

Yes, now we don't. The reason we don't is because macron didn't like the idea of us being able to choose our own rest of world tarrifs and still have common market access. They were worried that we would reduce our world tarrifs enabling us to supply the eu cheaper. So any eu country would have bought from China through England as it would have been cheaper undercutting the whole of the eu. 

I didn't vote leave anyway. 

Bollocks

The reason we don't us cause of the absolute fuckin shitshow that the uk made of the negotiations along with stupid pointless red lines etc lollol

• Like 2