Shipping to UK post Brexit

Freddy_Freekowtski

Just now, btk1977 said:

Argh wtf, was planning on ordering with them tonight.

I'd still check as they were moving stock into the UK to ship out from here so it's not all their stock and all seedsman seeds were available here just some they only had stock of in Spain I think

• Like 2

just tried ordering some sweet seeds but at checkout was told not shipping to my address... had to jump on attitude to get my AUTO Sweet Cheese and AUTO Cream Caramel...roll on the summer

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just an update on RQS-I have received my seeds on Friday so nearly 7 weeks in transit. They have just stopped shipping to UK due to customs issues. 

• Like 1

I've got 2 orders from nordic genetics that are taking their sweet time, no tracking either as I went for the cheapest shipping:wallbash:. Just got to hope they turn up I guess. Might have to get some uk breader seeds instead.

• Like 2

I've got an exotic seeds pack coming from Germany and that's been two weeks so far. 

Spitefull petty eu bastards. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whatwentwrong said:

I've got an exotic seeds pack coming from Germany and that's been two weeks so far. 

Spitefull petty eu bastards.

It works the other way too you know. Ive  been charged receiving goods from the UK because of the 'pathetic and spiteful UK bastard's.... '. Fixed it for you.....

FFS....

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 11

I ordered a set of trimming scissors about a month ago off eBay, must have came from the eu. Package was opened then repackaged into a plastic bag with a customs declaration stuck on the back of it that they had to open it too see what it was. 

Got me thinking what if they opened a pack of seeds ? Would they dispose of them or?

Edited by Moonshine123

23 minutes ago, Moonshine123 said:

I ordered a set of trimming scissors about a month ago off eBay, must have came from the eu. Package was opened then repackaged into a plastic bag with a customs declaration stuck on the back of it that they had to open it too see what it was. 

Got me thinking what if they opened a pack of seeds ? Would they dispose of them or?

Not sure why they would. We all buy them as 'souvenirs' don't we to add to our seed collection. Nothing illegal there. Whether your name is then collected depends on Priti Patel. I imagine she would love to send the heavies around....

Also, your scissors could have come from anywhere in the world and just didn't have the correct forms. Anything coming from anywhere outside of UK may incur duties and may be opened for inspection. Works the other way too.

I received a packet of seeds from europe yesterday and all was fine :stoned: 

declaration sticker said plant info and club info/stickers or similar..

when I’ve got seeds from the states it says souvenirs 

:yinyang:

e2+ it only took a couple of days from the order date too.

Edited by twigs
  • Like 2

@KC my seeds were sent from the Netherlands 

Customs cunts should be sacked. Illegal damage to lawful property 

large.IMG_20201215_44900.jpglarge.IMG_20201215_45108.jpg

Edit. Didnt get the replacementa though. Sannie sent them back with the seeds mixed in with jewellery beads and they got through fine. 

Just some jobsworth on a power trip who crushed the seeds 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

@KC my seeds were sent from the Netherlands 

Customs cunts should be sacked. Illegal damage to lawful property 

large.IMG_20201215_44900.jpglarge.IMG_20201215_45108.jpg

This is unbelievably disgusting. 

Just gobsmacking. 

Shit like this makes me so angry. 

Bpb stay strong, keep breathing , you'll find your sigh of relief. 

Did anyone see that post advertising mail order buds from europe guarenteeing delivery in the uk, this morning before it was deleted. 

Goes to show there are some nasty scams out there, imagine laying down £275 euros for 28g of blue dream on nothing but a promise when uk cuntstoms will smash seeds let alone an oz of flower. 

Edited by Ned Flanders
Afterthought