Shipping to UK post Brexit

Freddy_Freekowtski

8 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

@KC my seeds were sent from the Netherlands 

Customs cunts should be sacked. Illegal damage to lawful property 

large.IMG_20201215_44900.jpglarge.IMG_20201215_45108.jpg

Edit. Didnt get the replacementa though. Sannie sent them back with the seeds mixed in with jewellery beads and they got through fine. 

Just some jobsworth on a power trip who crushed the seeds 

That's disgraceful.  Sorry to see that.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Whatwentwrong said:

The reason we don't is because macron

The reason we don't is because BREXIT.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

The reason we don't is because BREXIT.

We could still have had brexit and had access. That's not a reason it's an excuse. 

Just look at what macron has done during and since brexit. 

Calling the English vaccine quasi inaffective. Halting the roll out stock piling a vaccine he doesn't even want and Australia are asking for. Blocking exports of vaccine to other countries. 

Then all the bollocks over fish and how our farmers can't export to the eu anymore due the their ridiculous new rules (muscles and then tanks for example). Rules added since brexit. If it was fine for them to eat last week its fine this week. 

• Like 2

@Whatwentwrong. Mate. It's a shit show. It was only ever going to be a shit show.

I note you rather defensively say you didn't vote for the shit show, but here you are, advancing the same arguments of those that advocated for the shit show by blaming them over there for all the problems over here.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

@Whatwentwrong. Mate. It's a shit show. It was only ever going to be a shit show.

I note you rather defensively say you didn't vote for the shit show, but here you are, advancing the same arguments of those that advocated for the shit show by blaming them over there for all the problems over here.

Definitely a shit show and no, I voted stay, but we have what we have. 

It's the crap since then that's the issue. Anyway, I'm sure the parcel will arrive at some point. 

1 hour ago, McHazy said:

Bollocks

The reason we don't us cause of the absolute fuckin shitshow that the uk made of the negotiations along with stupid pointless red lines etc lollol

Nah, they always had the upper hand, and they never had a reason to make it easy for us, this was inevitable from the beginning and IMO they where well aware, the EU are starting to crack down on corporate tax evasion, something the Tories and they're chums are quite happy to sink our economy to avoid, it doesn't matter what the pounds worth when your unbelievably rich. They sold a lie, and they did it very well, and they're not going to suffer from it, reese mogg and the like others have all found very creative ways of chashing in. And what did we peasants get for it ? Nothing, literally nothing.

Immigration? Never a problem in the first place, plus our immigration policy was completely up to us anyway, and was far more relaxed than the EU guidelines stated.

What else? Blue passports, an even more falsely inflated cultural delusion of sovereignty, odd shaped bananas. 

And now we can't even protest about it without facing 10 years in jail! 

Sorry rant over. I'm just up to the neck with this BS, the noose is tightening every day.

No Gods, No Masters :furious: 

:execute:

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

All European seed sellers should set up a drop shop in Ireland, then bring from there it’s quite simple but maybe none of them know that loophole. 

• Like 3

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

All European seed sellers should set up a drop shop in Ireland, then bring from there it’s quite simple but maybe none of them know that loophole. 

I've been thinking of that for two weeks ,and transatlantic too because it's a little quicker ,almost an hour if GMT wasn't merged to conflict with direction . I'm sure most seed sellers are motivated enough in business to coverall areas ,but you might be right . 

There's a 60% drop in imports from Britain to Ireland ,and in a time when a lot of folks are turning to online shopping . It's not economically viable with import charges ,China's cheaper .

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 6:42 PM, Whatwentwrong said:

The reason we don't is because macron didn't like the idea of us being able to choose our own rest of world tarrifs and still have common market access.

Said like a person that wants to leave the club but still have the benefits of being in the club lol 

On 18.03.2021 at 9:47 AM, KC said:

I imagine it was the UK customs :wanker:

yes you wrights-goods are being checked at the receiving end. 

Its a long backlog at customs on goods coming from EU. It seems to be quicker to get stuff from USA or China at the moment. 

Other thing is that we should't pay VAt on goods in the country of origin but in UK+customs fee. I have just bought migro UV lights and the prices at the checkout are VAT free and then DPD run VAT payments on their website and they also charge 5 pounds customs fee

Edited by doominik
  • Like 1

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

Brexit thread is over there chaps ...

I’m not doing politics I’m holding some seed wholesalers pick up on the info.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, shire said:

Said like a person that wants to leave the club but still have the benefits of being in the club lol 

Definately

I wanted to stay in the club though because of the court thing. We have no where to appeal now. Our government is the end of the road so what they decide goes whether its fair or not. 

Being in family court with the kids for 4 years I was hoping at some point the eu would look at it but then we finally left. So now there is no where to go except our joke of a government. 

• Like 1