any barneys growers on here?

sweettooth

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

some were so bad they didn't even have any fucking trichs lol

You must remember years back when you could get weed with no trichomes, I've got one now, it's still lovely weed. The fact it's meant to be White Widow is another topic altogether lol 

• Like 3

barnies eh?

out of all the strains of thiers ive done over the years, id do critical kush, blue chedda and thats about it, the rest of them are either bland shyte or hermie prone duds. 

• Like 2

The only reason i did a Barneys in this batch of grows was because it was the only Pineapple Express i could find with the lowest THC level. If anyone knows of an alternative that fits that requirement (super pungent pineapple taste and low as possible THC%) please tell as i would love to try it:yep:

Iv grown barney's gorilla zkittles and 1 out of 2 plants was hermie. The other was really nice smoke but didn't make up for losing half my tent. And iv seen a friend have to throw an entire room away 2 weeks into flower balls all over the shop. I don't think they have any interest in cannabis just shove any 2 strains together that will make a cool name and nice sounding description and slap it on the market stable or not. So for me barney's is a hard no and I don't think that will ever change. 

• Like 1

A lot of bad experiences, I'm the other way. Had some HSO freebies and they were the worst producing ones I've ever had. Im about to cut down my Barneys gorilla zkittles and they are huge, lovely smelling too, covered in trichs!!

Ive got one more run of GZ and Ive got some wedding cake on at the same time in my other tent (current diary running - http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/414099-gorilla-zkittlezwedding-cake-few-freebies/) (Yes - I did have a few that didn't germinate :censored: :wassnnme:)   - but I will be trying out a new strain from a breeder Ive used before - Dutch passion. Ive done their glueberry OG and that was amazing, strong smoke, huge ass buds, great flavour. Im looking at their Critical Orange Punch this time round and will be doing a diary. Looking forward to seeing what I can do making the switch away from old Barney.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CraftyCannabis said:

Don’t think they do many reg seeds, they got a discount going on

I always buy fem. dont want to run the gamble doing regs. why waste all that veg time and lose half a grow

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CraftyCannabis said:

@sweettooth fems rarely grow well in my poor conditions, lol Iceland is cold all year round

Yikes. I remember someone from Finland on YouTube running their pc outside just to see what temps he would get in the middle of winter. They was insanely low lol

• Like 3

I supervised my close mates 1st grow years ago... It was barneys sweettooth... It turned out ace... He wanted a barneys strain cause he loves the cafe in the dam.... Iv got a barneys blue gelato at 2 wks flower, looks good so far.. :skin_up:

• Like 2

Never grown any of their gear but puffing some of their g13 haze at the moment that a mate run and it's very nice indeed, don't think I'd bother growing their beans myself mind, too many mixed reviews

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sweettooth said:

I always buy fem. dont want to run the gamble doing regs. why waste all that veg time and lose half a grow

probley pheno hunting worth loosing half a crop to find the best pheno for you can clone or try and seed it to replicate the certain one u want might be wrong here don't mind be corrected

• Like 3