any barneys growers on here?

sweettooth

I like that Barnies is a seed seller, that also has a coffee shop. From a shopping prospective, it's try before you buy.

I have spent a lot of time choosing what I would like to buy, then where I can try it. It's not been easy at all. It's how I like to shop though. I fly over to smoke only what I was looking for, and spend some time with each, exclusively. Only once over there, can I add a couple of extra choices to my menu, based on what's actually in all the shops. That outstandingly good plant of the moment, that all the commercial guys have latched on to. So you see it everywhere, and you know it must be fast and effective. While something you went over to try, isn't anywhere to be found. Because it's no longer viable. 

This is where Barnies gets ahead of most places. You get to see what works today, and have a chance of getting seeds that are pretty close. Maybe the same batch, but certainly close.

What was good for a long time, won't be good forever. While whats usually mediocre, may chuck out a great batch. What you find in the shops is going to be a selected cutting, but if it's recent, you might get the same seeds. If it's been around a while, gaining reputation, them seeds are likely a reproduction.

It's a bit to weigh up, but overall, buying after sampling and chatting about sales/supply volumes, is a big advantage.

I like Barnies for this advantage. I have run some of his stuff for a while, and it's never been terrible.

• Like 2