6 Sweet Ladies In Lockdown.

growinggold

Thanks @Alys I've been trimming more than ever this run. The small pots making me work. Which I don't mind. Keeps me learning. They are day 21 from switch atm so 3 week give or take maybe another 6/7/8 I don't know. Only the gut will be able to tell.

• Like 3

Holy crap @growinggold your updates just keep getting better! :headbang:Love the Pulse VPD chart, really gives you a clear idea how your environment is dialled in, which it clearly is given how healthy the ladies are looking and how much they stretched too. You must be happy with how the space is performing for you but some extra headroom is is looking a must....not a bad problem to have lol 

ATB man:oldtoker:

• Like 5

Hopefully at 21 days they've about finished going upwards and will start to fill out from here on in :yep:

Cracking job :)

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Hey bud looking lovely as normal, keep up the great work!

Quick question for you, I am loving the sensorpush data you are getting and I have been looking at getting myself one or two of these to monitor my drobe are you using the waterproof sensors or did you just go for the standard ones.

thanks

greenie

• Like 1

Cheers @Fragg I think might need a new shed roof for the extra headroom. Ha. Ah well hopefully as @Shumroom suggests that maybe stretch over. Thanks for the kind word both as always. 

@green_machine I didn't actually know they offer different models, they must be new! I have two of the basic ht1 models they seem pretty accurate anyway so I'm not sure how much more accurate the more expensive ones are. I also don't use the WiFi gateway the Bluetooth works really well tbh. I only have to stand half way down the garden 15m away from the shed, open the app and it auto updates all info. So if it's for your drobe in ya house I bet you wouldn't even need to be in the same room.  

Always learning..

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 3

Nice growing mate, great pics, love the info and that VPD graph is brill.

You're a week behind me on the flower... you too seem to have more developed pistils than me.

KUTGW

PR

• Like 3

Are you sure you got your dates correct @Punta Roja¿

Atb 

Added:

Is everyone counting from when they change to 12/12?

Edited by Shumroom
Eta
  • Like 3

I switch keyboard to numberpad (android phone) then press and hold the "?" and it comes up as an alternative. 

:D Sorry GG for going :offtopic:

Atb 

• Like 4

Looking great man your obviously taking really good care of them and it shows.:thumsup:

They look like they have had a good stretch and should just start stacking on the buds now, you’ll find ime that they will always stretch that bit more if you have more packed into a space because they naturally compete against each other for the light more so than if they have more space around them in which case they’ll bush out more rather than just stretch upwards.

• Like 3

Hello All,

So I just wanted to drop a small update here, these are the photos taken from the last visit on the 21.01.21.

All these shots where taken with Nikon D5200. Still very much learning the ropes here, each visit I try a different camera setting.

No editing, just resizing for the forum size limit. Hope you enjoy seems a waste not to share.

large.side1.JPG

I also wanted to share a recipe and method on how I have been enjoying my previous Sweet Seeds harvests. @Openairbud Here is the full method and recipe bud.

I recently acquired a Magic Butter machine and have been experimenting with tinctures as my method of consumption. This allows quick, easy and discreet dose rather than smoking a joint, or having a vape. The green dragon base recipe for the tincture can be mixed in most things. My preferred way is in a shot of fresh orange, coffee or evening G&T. 
Its takes around 30 minutes to kick in and can hit like a freight train if your a little heavy handed on the old measure.
You could also micro dose with this method with just a few drops or MLs, however i like the lucky draw tippy tippy method.

Green Dragon Recipe
40g Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel and Red Poison Bud-  De-carbed for 30mins  @121c and then cooled
1x 500ml 95% Vol Spirytus Duch Puszczy -£32
8 Hours in Magic butter machine
Strained twice with cheese cloth and back in bottle.

Gin & Tonic Recipe

50ml Gin
10ml Green Dragon
Frozen berries
Few nugs of ice

Thanks for this heads up on the gin mix @KC 

large.DrinksUp.jpg

Grow Day:48  - 21.01.21
Flower Week 3-  Day 21

Mohan Ram

large.mohanram.JPG

Black Jack

large.600f271ac8ff5_blackjack(2).JPG

Sweet Zkittlez

large.600f276e48ed2_sweetzkitlez1.JPG

Do Sweet Do's

large.dosweetdo.JPG

Switched both lights back on before I left for this down lo shot. These modern LEDs are incredibly bright, I can see now why I wont run these lights at max watts

large.downlow.JPG

Equipment Settings
Lights- 12 Hours On (7pm-7am) 12 Hours off (7am-7pm)
LED Light 1. 220w Highlight 120w-  @48" From top of pots
LED Light 2. 150w Scope v2 120w-  @48" From top of pots
6" RVK - Mode 3 Of 5
Inkbird- Set @ 26c for heat Mat and tube heater.
Tube Heater - Full
Oil Rad- Set @1500w of 1500w
Black Fan- On Low
Water Tropf Blumat Tank- 8v Submersed water pump
Meaco 20L Dehumidifier set @ 70%- Drain to waste. 

Until next time where hopefully I can get my fingers smelly.

Have a nice week all. 
GG

:skin_up:

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 18

Your plants seem happy! :yep:  

I'm interested in your green dragon recipe, or my gf rather.  She is into making edibles more than smoking. :) which is fine with me and my friends, since we all benefit.  That Gin drink looks tasty.

Have a few questions: How much tincture do you get out from the quantities you mentioned above?  Never seen that magic butter thingy and  a bit pricey, but might just be the exact thing for a birthday perhaps.  Unless you would recomend another kit.  By the way, I've seen the spirit u use marked at 20€.  might be cheaper to get elsewhere. ;)

• Like 3

Hello @AustrianToker my European brother. Thank you for the kind words few more weeks left yet.. 

I really recommend the machine it's so easy quick and clean, real quality bit of kit. Fingers crossed it will pay dividends in health later on. So I used a full 500ml bottle and it returned appox 480ml I'd say. Pretty much a full bottle.

Thanks for the heads up in the spirit, I will look around others recommend Eva clear spirit too. Think I will do no alcoholic run with MCT oil soon I've got 600ml to use and load of old bud. 

Thanks @mr rhino  me to mate. Can't wait to get my hands sticky icky. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 5