Sweet watery wonderland - trees for life

badbillybob

ive been dithering for the past fortnight, i should have pulled the plug then instead of thinking they would recover , but hey ho, cant turn the clocks back, so its time to look forward, not back

• Like 6

in the words of Brittney- "whoops i did it again", at least this way i know it will be really really clean lol large.IMG_6459.JPGlarge.IMG_6460.JPG

i just put the lid ion the res, and shut the door, but im scared to go out there now.

, im leaving the pumps running but will have to replace all the airstones, to be on the safe side, they are sponges for pathogens, and cheap to replace

The hydroton had an overnight soak in bleach too and is getting rinsed today......the joys.

seed wise, well i stuck a couple of each in there, im gonna do a sweet roomfull of sweetness strains.....

• Like 15

A shame about loosing these girl... but like others have mentioned - onwards and upwards! :rolleyes:

Don't envy you for the work either, getting a system totally clean is not fun...  but the next lot will reward you for the work.   As you probably know... if you want a quicker finish, Green poison will be done in 8 weeks, but what to pair it with? All the other strains need about 9 weeks.  Unless you can chop and dry your plants seperatly at the end.

Good luck buddy!

• Like 5

yes, Austrian Toker,  chopping and drying isnt a problem, ive got room elsewhere to dry them if i need to. 

i have soaked these lot, below.

I know ive got more than i need, but my seed killing abilities are legend around these parts :) , and with the luck ive had lately, thought id do a few extras.

ive a spare 4 if they all crack,and  i will pick the healthiest looking ones for the system, cos i cant afford to be nursing any runts. 

Dont worry though, if the extras germ i will be putting them in soil in my small tent, along with a load of others im germing to test for feminisation after my recent seed breeding projects

large.1.JPGlarge.2.JPG

So its SAD, Cream 47, green poison, moham ram and jack 47. 

cheers.

• Like 12

Evenin, im ,...er, badbillybobs, er big brother, bigbadbillybob. 

Unfortunately , one too many political lies from the "lump of gammon rolled in hay", AKA Doris,  have resulted in a laptop/fist interface and his computer is now, er no more, its actually  in a few bits, so hes asked me to update on his behalf, till the new one arrives.....

So ......the resurrection has begun, the seeds are a runaway success, with 12 out of 13 popped above the cubes. 

wayhay, thats more than normal, so no issues with germinating decent seeds. 

here they are, looking all sexy for you.....large.5.JPGlarge.4.JPGlarge.3.JPG

So,  the system is still circulating bleachy water around it its on fill number 3 now, and a lot of smegma looking shart is coming out of the pipes ewwww. yuk.

Anyway im gonna keep it circulating and cleaning till these go in there, i will flush it all out a couple of times then get some nutes in there etc, before transplant day. im kinda tempted to get them in as soon as roots are out the cubes  and just let them go, but dont want to tempt fate, so will probs wait till a decent taptroot is out the cube..

While looking through this old account i found some black cream auto pics of a plant i did years ago. it was the most purpley plant ive ever done, heres a wee treat, it smoked lovely too. gallery_87390_10292_29132.jpggallery_87390_10292_73847.jpggallery_87390_10292_35350.jpggallery_87390_10292_21776.jpg

• Like 13

haha, im in disguise...............i will be putting them in next week at some point.i spray the cubes, top and bottom daily, and  i wait till the roots are out the bottom of the cubes and about 3-6 inches long at least, then  i willl sit them just above the  top of the bubbling hydroton, so the root are in contact with the bubbling water.

i then sit back and watch the carnage unfold haha, should be good this time, im not using any roots excellerator this time, not convinced its worthwhile to be honest and 50 quid a bottle, .....nah no thanks. 

im gonna run the system sterile again,and plan  using some low dose h2o2, and possibly some silver bulletroots to keep the root zone clean and bacteria free (paranoid, me.. oh no no......)

• Like 10

Sorry about your loss.  But your new seedlings are looking good and seems like you got new motivation. :v:   Good luck, again!

• Like 4

right well, we are back once again with the renegade master(bater) lol

ive now put these into the system, as of this morning. take no notice of the temps on the thermometer, i just out it in the room from elsewhere, so its nearer 24 degrees, not 15.

i had some decent roots so i have chosen the candidates for "part 2 -the uprising"

From the door on left row we have 2 sad and 2 mohan ramslarge_4sad.JPGlarge_3sad.JPGlarge_6mo.JPGlarge_5mo.JPG

and on the right hand side of the room there is 2 jack 47, 2 cream 47 and a green poison.

large_9j47.JPGlarge_7j47.JPGlarge.11c47.JPGlarge.10c47.JPGlarge_12gp.JPG

i had a couple of spare green poisons so stuck them in bubblers in the middle of the room. i might need them if i have any issues.

Hopefully the full on bleach down will have killed anything and im also running 0.5 ml per litre of silver bullet, to be sure- to be sure.

feeds are at 0.6 EC, ph is at 5.6 and the show will go on.

large_13.JPGlarge.2.JPGlarge.1.JPG

Pheonix like, i shall rise from the ashes........

hopefully i wont go down in flames haha

• Like 18

in a few days time itll sink in ..they arent hydroton pebbles but choco puffa puffa rice ..

best of luck billy..

• Like 3