I can be a bit of a broken record when I get onto this topic but if you want to get into vaping and haven't got a Dynavap yet, you should look at that. Very quick, efficient, effective, easy to use, easy to clean, small and portable, very durable, it is different to other vapes and is the one that allowed me to completely stop smoking, after 16 years of smoking most days. 

• Like 8

Looking forward to seeing these up and running :yep:

Sounds like a cracking set up and a lot of nice seeds

Hope you have a trouble free grow and good luck with the competition

Atb :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Goodluck with this 1 too @Shumroom

Soo many nice looking sweet seeds its hard to decide isnt it lol

And I've just ordered a dynavap m 2020 after reading lots of good things on here, hopefully be here next week:yahoo:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

My beans are still sitting in the fridge keeping cool until the time comes,

I've no space for little ones atm :) 

I've almost got the Bloom-room ready for the plants which have been impatiently waiting in veg,

just a couple of minor details to get finished and I'll be ready to do the shuffle.

In fact I've just taken delivery this morning of some vermiculite fireboard for mounting my Enviro controller,

to try to keep everything fire safe.

Hopefully if all goes to plan I'll be ready to germinate some seeds in the next couple of weeks,

not in too much of a rush as they're gonna have to wait until I get this test grow done under the new lights,

plus I gotta get the extractor sorted out for the nursery once there is some space to fit a filter in.

Now that I've got a second bloom-room

I might get the longer flowering ones started in one area while the other is on drying duty.

Time is get a little tight for completing the grow/drying/harvesting/curing/smoke report,

so I might start with the shorter flowering strains,

just to make sure I've got at least some strains finished before the end of the comp.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but I'm only just about to start a test run of the upgrades just to make sure everything runs smoothly,

so I'm a little concerned with my timings 

I might need to get some of those stackable drying racks for the wee tent to cut some time between this current test run and getting the competition grow into bloom :)

:yinyang:

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Your red hot cookies are your fastest flowering.

when are you looking to start. The latest you could start flowering and comfortably finish your cookies would be the second week of March. That would give 9 weeks flowering on an 8 week plant so if you flip at 6 weeks then that’ll still give you a month from today before you need to pop the seeds.

• Like 1

Has the time come yet?

Looking at your strain choices I'm reminded of the Sweet Tai... I think I'll do that next.

ATVB

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 1