My Wife, My Weed, My Work..

Dinafem-Mark

That’s heartbreaking to read, my sincere condolences, you know where I am if you need owt mate.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Mark....i am so sorry to hear this .... I have written and rewritten a reply for a while now and not hit submit... because i am just lost for words.... And just find your post just so gut wrenchingly awful.... I teared up... My heart goes out to you brother.. And just know your loved and respected on this site very much...and obviously off this site aswell! 

If ever you want to shoot the breeze or talk pm me and i will glady give my mobile number... 

Take care.... 

McG

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Mark , I've not logged in for some time and this is the first post I've seen.

My heart is breaking for you and I hope your children and yourself are finding some comfort whether in memories, each other or friends.  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It's been and still is the toughest thing I've ever been through. 

I feel ok today so I'll get a new thread up to let you know my plans moving forward :)

Thanks again everyone.

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 28

Been following your escapades over on IG mate. It's good to see you back on the boards. This plant is definitely a force of positive in my life and growing definitely helped me get through some of my toughest times.

Looking forward to seeing you about the place. Even if it's only once in a while. Seeing your name pop up definitely brightened my day mate.

I'm glad today is one of the better days, they do get more frequent.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, NezA said:

Seeing your name pop up definitely brightened my day mate.

That's made my day buddy.  Almost made up for losing that 1 hour lol

Mark..

• Like 10

Hello mark,

1st off i just want to say my deepest condolences go out to you mate, no1 deserves all that shit, especially for such a sound geezer and it's good to see you back on the forum. 

I wasn't a member here before you took a break but i was lurking for 1+ years and have read many a dinafem thread, you were such a helpful guy and nothing seemed too much and this was the main reason i went with dinafem to start my foray into growing. 

Aswel as a hello,I'd like to say thanks for helping me out, without even knowing it and i hope things are getting abit easier for ya mate

Good to see you on here again

Atb fella
:oldtoker:

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Shaggy1 said:

you were such a helpful guy and nothing seemed too much and this was the main reason i went with dinafem to start my foray into growing. 

I always tried my best and tried to help as many people that I could. So glad I inspired you a little ;)

I'm still standing. Yes, I'm broken but I will make a return at some point. 

Mark..

• Like 13

Hey Mark.... Stay great to see you pop up... I am barely active in here anymore...but great to see your post... Hopefully things are getting better? ... All the best... 

• Like 4

Nice to see you back around these parts Mark :)  

Here's to a brighter future bud, keep on keeping on and I'll look forward to seeing you around more. It's not the same without your bright friendly personality :yep: 

• Like 2

Hi Mark. So sorry to hear of your loss. I've had a little break from the scene but I have ten young seedlings from the sweet Seeds range growing. 

Need to upgrade my extraction for my air cooled hoods growing through summer.

All the best mate!

Subs

• Like 1