My Wife, My Weed, My Work..

Dinafem-Mark

Thinking of you mark, sending good vibes. Hope for future where the pain has long gone. We will be right here waiting for you mate for your return.

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark bro reading that just put tears in my eyes. So very sorry for everything that has happened, some things in this world just don't make sense dude. Its a devastating turn of events that you have had to face, and how you have handled it is behond me.. so sorry for your loss man.. i no you say your mental health is suffering and why wouldn't it, think there are not many people in this world that could handle what your going through.. easy to say but you need to stay strong bro, those kids need you more than ever now. Let that give you the strength to keep you head together, and get you through these very sad times.. my thoughts are with you man, dam this world can be a fuked up place.. take care bro

• Like 4

I'm really upset and sorry to hear about your loss and hard times, Mark. I'm sending every last bit of positive thought your way, you've got a whole community here rallied behind you and waiting on your return whenever you're ready to get your gardening gloves back on.

Take care of yourself Mark  :hug:

• Like 10

I've tried to write some comforting words a few times Mark but non are going to ease the pain of your loss :(

stay strong bro, we are here for you if you need us :yinyang:

• Like 15

If there was ever a time for a police person to turn a blind eye to a percy grow...fuck i despair!

I can only wish you good fortune...you deserve so much more geezer.

A sounder man is not to be found

Kind regards

Stu

• Like 6

Heartbreaking  dont even begin to cover your experience.      Words wont mean much in your current situation but my deepest sympathies & condolences sir.

Keep your family & fur babies close and look after each other.

All the very best.

If & when your ready in the future,  i know your an old Ford guy,  theres always a toy you can borrow if you want to get away & take your mind off things.   

• Like 7

I can’t imagine what you’ve had to go through these past few months and I echo what everyone else has said here. Take as much time as you need and take care of yourself. We’re all thinking of you and we’re all here if you need a chat. xx

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark hi mate you know i don't need to speak here but just so you know mate you have my number day or night ok , i can't fix your problems but i sure can listen ok you stay strong .

We send you all our love and hugs mate and remember we are a phone call away 

stay safe all and please remember talk to your loved ones no matter what it should never be that bad 

• Like 7

I'm new here so haven't got to know you but looking around the site there is nothing but praise, good words and love for you.  I wish you and your family all the best getting through the worst of experiences. I hope that with time you will be able to return, as there is a lot of love for you here on a personal level.

• Like 1

I cannot feel your pain , but I hear it  and it must be overwhelming . 

Stay strong for those kids, & stay strong for you. 

• Like 3