My Wife, My Weed, My Work..

Dinafem-Mark

Mark I'm so sorry to hear of everything you've had to go through. It's almost unbelievable that one person could go through so much so quickly. 

There's nothing I can say that doesn't sound like empty bullshit. 

We don't know each other and I haven't the slightest clue as to how...but if I can help in any way, please let me know.

• Like 3

Dear Mark, your post must have been so difficult to write in these darkest of times.  Sending you and your family all the Love I can.  You will be sorely missed in this place until if/when you return.

• Like 4

Just look after yourself as best you can.  Keep healthy as possible.

Cant even fathom how you must feel right now.  Keep on keepin on.

Sorry for your loss.

Keep well mark.

• Like 3

OMG what a sad story,   I'm speechless.

Stay strong Mark, take one day at a time and slowly life will become more bearable.

• Like 3

My problems pale into insignificance by comparison...ffs mate what a shitshow this life is sometimes...

Take care buddy, I hope you can heal and our paths cross again in the future

Nothing else I can say

Stu

• Like 8

@Dinafem-Mark

We knew things were bad to an extent and we all were thinking of you but for you to put that all into context mate it's understandable you need to break away.

I'm really sorry about your loss, I hope you and your family can find the strength to get through this and support each other.

We'll still be thinking of you, you're a smashing bloke with never a bad word and always a friendly mannerism the world needs more like you.

Hopefully, some day when you start your next chapter in life our paths will meet again.

Until then dude take care of you and yours, we're all rooting for you.

• Like 8

Sincere condolences to you and your family Mark your a top bloke and would help anybody, I wish you all the best you're a true gentleman.

My partner lost her grandad last night he went to hospital with sepsis and ended up getting covid while in there he's been through a lot the last few years too so we knew he wasn't going to make it. Another top bloke he's never done nothing wrong to nobody.

Shit year we've just got to come out the other side of this shit show, we can do it. 

We're all here mate and that brought me to tears when I read that.

• Like 4

Thoughts are with you bro.

Try not to bottle things up, sometimes it helps to keep yourself busy.

Looking forward to your return.

• Like 1

My sincere condolences man. Remember you have a family and good friends and these will get you through. 

What a shit year this has been? Mrs LB's father (87) has Dementia and Alzheimer's and last evening we were told he has contracted Covid in Hospital. 

Our thoughts are with you and your family

• Like 3

Words can't describe how you must be feeling Mark 

Sending love and best wishes to you and your family and look forward to you coming back to the board's only when your ready .

• Like 3