My Wife, My Weed, My Work..

Dinafem-Mark

:(  Fucks sake man, there's no words that can communicate how much of devastation this all is, unless directly experienced by a reader themselves and I can only imagine how hard this must be for you.  I'm at a loss for words tbh and all I can say is, we'll be here bud and always a PM away if needed. 

Look after yourself Mark, much love to you and family mate :yinyang: 

• Like 14

please stay strong bro, i lost my mum suddenly so i know the pain of loosing your world. but going through what you have would get anyone heart broken. 

if you need to talk please pm me mate, would like to know your ok from time to time:yinyang:

• Like 4

I wish that so many of us could attend the funeral to show support because words fail completely. 

Please know I'd be there in silence. 

• Like 2

Massive love to you mark ! I can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now. Stay strong brother sending all the healing vibes possible x

• Like 3

I'm pretty new on here & don't know you Mark but this has brought a tear to my eyes. What an awful awful time you've had & I wouldn't wish it on an enemy. I hope you find strength, love & peace.

My thoughts are with you. 

• Like 2

I like many others on here, am speechless.

@Dinafem-Mark also like many has said; if you need anything just ask.

You have been here for so many in the past; it's our turn to be here for you.

Our prayers go out to you and yours.

Your a good person, try not to let this change you, your children need you more now than every before. 

Again all you have to do is ask.

Larry

• Like 9

Such devastating events for you to go through. You are such a lovely person who always has time to help and so understanding of others problems. 

Your kind words helped me, even if you didn't know.

So sorry you had to go through this, life can be so cruel sometimes to people who don't deserve it. My thoughts and prayers are with you Mark.

:yinyang:

• Like 9

@Dinafem-Mark 

i miss you brother.

i just read your post right now with my wife and am going to be very honest without being embarrassed in front of anyone reading this but we cried reading your words.

please do not leave this forum work or not because i think i can say this in everyone"s name We Love You Mark

and you can not stop growing.once a grower always will be a grower.this is what we do.grow weed smoke it and go fishing.

oh and as @Jibba jabba said

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 13

On 10/23/2020 at 0:19 PM, ANTHONY13 said:

please do not leave this forum work or not because i think i can say this in everyone"s name We Love You Mark

just not the same without you brother mark

• Like 13

Mark I can't begin to imagine what you're going through mate but your strength shows in your post.

Stay strong for your kids and yourself mate and don't forget, anything you need anytime brother.

• Like 15

With such a dignified and courageous post, its clear to see why you are held in such high regard within this community.

Dig deep Mark, and know that the sun will rise again one day.

With respect.

• Like 8

• 1 month later...