PR's first time RDWC... Mohan Ram.

Punta Roja

There will be a delay in this build, I've had a rethink and I'm going to position the res in the middle. It's called " continual improvement" :)

This is down to I can't re-jig my light from the XL to the R. (I could if I sawed the frame in half :wacko: or fucked about with those brittle connectors).

The XL gives equal coverage to my growspace and seeing that I would have been using only 66% of the growspace it would have been ... let's say... uneconomical.

If I was to grow with the res at one end then I'd be wasting perhaps 33% of the light. At least now both plants will receive the same amount of light.

But it means waiting until next weekend before I can commission the build because I need another tank connector. :mellow:

Gives me time to do a deep clean... and dream a bit more...

It was a hard decision but it's for the best.

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 10

yeah, nice, as they say, if the cap fits.......

ive just soaked mine for the shed grow, im sure i went into the bucket of hydroton at about 3 point something ph, but it ended up bang on 5.8 after a few hours.

Im not usually that lucky.

looking forward to seeing them swimming in the sea of dreams, those party cups must be full of roots by now, cmon man, get er built

• Like 5