PR's first time RDWC... Mohan Ram.

Punta Roja

Hey fella, it's nice to see you around here again ;)

I see you are preparing something good, best of luck!!

jaypp

• Like 6

im using a smaller one of these just now.

i remember it melting my retinas when i looked into it as a switched it on, despite being told not to look at it lol. 

bloody bright aye?

hope it does the business for you.

now.........about that system..................

• Like 8

looks good on paper.....i like the flooms, should help keep temps down too  - look for ward to seeing it built.

your res will need to face the same way as the buckets, the front and back of the tote is too angled for a tank connector, but apart from that it looks ready to rock

.now get the fukr built lol.:skin_up::bong:

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 9

On 14/10/2020 at 8:23 PM, badbillybob said:

looks good on paper.....i like the flooms, should help keep temps down too  - look for ward to seeing it built.

your res will need to face the same way as the buckets, the front and back of the tote is too angled for a tank connector, but apart from that it looks ready to rock

.now get the fukr built lol.:skin_up::bong:

I knew that, I was thinking it through in bed last night... as you do.

I don't have the length to fit them inline, I should have drawn the returns entering the res on the left and right as below

rdwc1.jpg

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 7

@OldFord Cheers mate, I've been considering the MH for years... 

@Shumroom Thanks man... interesting lineage, WW X S.A.D.

@57north Same to you mate, the MH is the most decorated SS strain I think. @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp Is that right? and thanks for your encouragement. 

@vince noir rock n roll star Thanks Vince "plumbing wizard extraordinaire" that's not an inaccurate description... I've re-piped and hung seven new rads in lockdown :wacko::wacko:. Best of luck to you too.

MH1.JPG

1-DSCF2130.JPG

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 24

Hi Punta, all the best with your new system and the competition. I am still enjoying my Mohan Ram from last time round.  It really is a lovely strong smoke.  Some nice solid nugs coming your way mate :smokin:

• Like 5