PR's first time RDWC... Mohan Ram.

Punta Roja

Lovely to see this innovation and collaboration here - people trying new things and other people helping them, I think it's one of the best things about this place. I'm excited to see how this goes for you. I'm only familiar with the auto version but Mohan Ram has become one of my top strains after growing it a couple of times. Good luck getting it all set up and installed and filled with flowers :yep:

• Like 9

Cheers @delagdo,

Yeah, I've been looking at the Mohan Ram for a few years now... excited to be finally growing it.

Are you competing this time round?

• Like 5

I'm not sure yet, thank you for asking. I have pretty full jars at the mo and I do not need to for a good while. However, the competition has lured me out of lurker mode to give some encouragement, and the more I think about it the more I want to join in myself and try out some of the strains I received with my points this year, so I am giving it some serious consideration. It's a bit hard to plan though, and circumstances are preventing me from doing anything this side of Christmas, but there is chance I can go from January depending on what happens next. I'd really like to but I'll just have to wait and see what's possible in the new year, and join the fun vicariously for now... 

• Like 5

Looking good mate, like those photos 

Hope the rdwc goes smoothly for you and best of luck with the comp.

Enjoyed looking at a few more of your old travel pics :)

ATB :oldtoker:

• Like 3

they look like they need to be in the system for some explosive veg growth mate.

hows the build going? 

Have you water tested it yet/?

• Like 3

Try your local farm supplies shop for tank connectors PR, loads of useful stuff in those places :yep:

Edited by Ranec
gramma..
  • Like 3

Mohan ram auto knocked me on my arse. Same with my friends. Eyes were bloodshot to hell. I'm not a heavy smoker but it was a cracking plant to grow. 

I'm thinking of doing them again but try the photoperiod version.

It wont disappoint. Good luck!

• Like 4

On 08/11/2020 at 8:37 PM, Ranec said:

Try your local farm supplies shop for tank connectors PR, loads of useful stuff in those places :yep:

Wait till you see my solution... cheers mate and good luck in COTC.

On 09/11/2020 at 1:57 PM, Green_bhoy said:

Mohan ram auto knocked me on my arse. Same with my friends. Eyes were bloodshot to hell. I'm not a heavy smoker but it was a cracking plant to grow. 

I'm thinking of doing them again but try the photoperiod version.

It wont disappoint. Good luck!

Thanks mate... that's what I'm after, red eye after a couple of pulls.

Progress

bits.jpg

Another £60...

Total so far: around the £320 mark (includes totes, pump, nutes, Bluelab, ph pen, pots, fittings, pipe, hydroton and sensors) doesn't include the £240 for the chiller which may or may not be used.

Light was £435.

Getting there...

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 13

6 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

good luck man nice set up

On paper... :wacko:

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to showcase what I've built

Cheers mate ATB

• Like 5

Oof it's all coming together! Weekend's nearly upon us :naughty: Exciting times. I take it the card on top of the pots is to stop the light drying it out too much ? Quality engineering that :yep:

Edited by Flavoured_
  • Like 3