Dinafem Seeds are currently under judicial investigation

tokenroll

Yeah I knew about this a few days ago, I personally am not going to worry about it, seeds are not illegal in the U.K. and the police have much bigger fish to fry than a few stoners buying legal seeds. I have a feeling that Percy weed growers are way down on the list of their priorities. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 27

I dont think the purchase of growing gear or seeds (both legal) is grounds for a warrant anyway.

Really hope dinafem get sorted though !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 9

17 hours ago, badbillybob said:

An example of this is an acquaintance of this website, who when he smoked a joint on the street in Barcelona suddenly got 6 Guardia Civil agents aimed at him with guns. Cannabis possession and use in public are subject to large fines in Spain.

Yes I wish guys like "the aquaintance" would cut it out.

Grow privately for yourself or family and keep it quiet.

It`s nice knowing the Guardia can`t get a warrant for my few plants, grown inside in a room with no direct line of sight to a public place.

I vape alone and nobody knows about it. No need to take it into the streets. :smokin: Its a good law.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yes I wish guys like "the aquaintance" would cut it out.

Grow privately for yourself or family and keep it quiet.

It`s nice knowing the Guardia can`t get a warrant for my few plants, grown inside in a room with no direct line of sight to a public place.

I vape alone and nobody knows about it. No need to take it into the streets. :smokin: Its a good law.

No smell...

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, catweazle1 said:

No smell...

No my house is detached and my vaporiser is a tabletop type in an inside room.

It´s about accepting I`m in a minority with my herb and being grateful that the majority have given an inch ... after the UK I`ll take this and be happy to keep it private.

Edited by Geoff
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

No my house is detached and my vaporiser is a tabletop type in an inside room.

It´s about accepting I`m in a minority with my herb and being grateful that the majority have given an inch ... after the UK I`ll take this and be happy to keep it private.

No smell, nosell, no tell. I was agreeing with you. :) Smoking in the street is dumb where it's not allowed.

• Like 4

On 9/25/2020 at 8:58 PM, cannaboy_420 said:

calm down mate, they got enough things to worry about over here, they are not going to be busting people for buying a couple of packs of seeds

You say that but the article about the woman getting fully raided for an 8th of an ounce was on here the other week, door off the whole lot... You cannot ignore the fact that there has been a large uptick in small growers getting busted... Thinking they've got better things to do is no better than thinking they're always 2 steps from the door, a bit of paranoia is healthy IMO. We're all sad with what is going on with them atm because I think most of us really rate them as a company, I also think we're fully justified to clench our arses somewhat too.

• Like 3

On 25/09/2020 at 11:31 AM, tokenroll said:

Now that some details are surfacing I wonder if the end users like us personal growers have anything to fear ie customers recorded addresses and purchase info etc and if so should we be posting diaries etc?. It personally makes me feel a little uneasy to be honest. Im not trying to scaremonger people just a little concern.

Toke...

Cannae see that being an issue afaik most seedbanks/seed sellers dinna keep personal info for this very reason

However easy for me as mark the only one from dinafem ever had my details and I'm pretty sure he deletes em too cause he asks anew every time :yep:

• Like 9

oh noo.two of my favourite companies.i want @Dinafem-Mark and @HSO-Mark back in my life.

let's hope that those fuckers just want to make them pay a huge sum and they can get back on track.

for now i will hold on to my beautiful c+2.0 who knows it will be worth gold in a few years?:)and i just wish i had a mother room with all the keepers i had from these guys.

amazing work they do....anyway.they will be back!

• Like 6

On 9/25/2020 at 6:21 AM, Dodgee said:

From what I understand dinafem produce seeds for HSO under license.

This is all I have curently.

Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that Humboldt Seeds Organization is currently under judicial investigation. As a result, and against our will, we are now unable to engage in any commercial activity. We are working round the clock to clarify this situation in order to resume normal activity as soon as possible, but we still don't know when we'll be able to operate normally in the way we've done for the last 21 years.

We'll keep you informed of any developments.

Thank you very much for your trust.

I posted this saturday.

BB

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bud Buddy said:

This is all I have curently.

Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that Humboldt Seeds Organization is currently under judicial investigation. As a result, and against our will, we are now unable to engage in any commercial activity. We are working round the clock to clarify this situation in order to resume normal activity as soon as possible, but we still don't know when we'll be able to operate normally in the way we've done for the last 21 years.

We'll keep you informed of any developments.

Thank you very much for your trust.

I posted this saturday.

BB

Yeah same press release dinafem issued word for word :yep:

I'm not able to speak for the company obviously but it's pretty common knowledge dinafems facilities produce fem seed for a good number of breeders, HSO among them :yinyang:

• Like 8

On 9/25/2020 at 1:21 PM, coolfire said:

Really hope I'm wrong but history is a good indicator of such things

Roman empire fell, my friend.

so, i hope so...:smokin:

Sad to see this actually - as someone living in Spain with my fair share of run ins I think people do need to realise that growing weed is not legal. Seeds are still sold as "souvenirs" just like they are everywhere else in Europe. You can smoke in your own home in private or smoke in a licensed association (weed club) which your passport and identification number is taken and recorded into a computer system (Which police have if the club is shut down directly against your tax number and photo ID). The moment any herb goes out of your home or a club it becomes illegal starting at a 600€ fine for as little as a gram and increments quite quickly if carrying more (this will vary by province). Local authorities do turn a blind eye to it, agreed (although nacional are getting stricter these days) - but Guardia Civil are a different breed being military trained, my mates had his teeth knocked out answering back to them - they don't take any shit and must be respected. You can grow 5 plants for yourself which essentially is decriminalized in concept (not official) and get a recreational fine if its reported due to smell or visibility, starts at around 300€. Anyway, just thought would get the point across in relation to Spain. There is loop holes because of this grey area around it all, essentially if it's taxed it's fine when it comes to distribution. Clubs/Grow Shops etc. will get raided for dodging tax and open a door of other problems/avenues. Tax is a really big thing in Spain, especially in this industry.

That said, if they feel there is non legit activity going on around taxes or anything else related, they won't fuck about diving deeper into it. Fingers are crossed that's it's nothing more than what has been stated, as it would be a shame to see Dinafem, HSO etc vanish after many years of great service. In terms of data being breached: Agree with what has been said - much bigger fish to fry, chill winstoooon.

Fingers crossed this blows over in the best way possible. Until then, I would stock up on Attitude if your fond of anything HSO/Dinafem in case this drags on.

• Like 17

Can i add that humboldt org also got hit.

Who i posted about on riu being involved in a scam for years together. Dinafem helped himboldt get their name made off companys back some others involved to

I bet they end up tied into the peedo rings. Child trafficing.

Noffin to do with legalisation laws othet companys doin same thing nextdoor allover not touched only ones i found linked to scams n shit alredy so i say tney did sumin wayfair

Being that when checking u cant find founders or owners. And both are linked to ober 50 different business names a year reregisting monthly . Jusy like all the peedo companys .

Lookin up othet comoany seeds i trust i can find the breeder owners founders straight away and co.pa y check 1 registeration in 10 years lol 

Bet theyre on the child crap somany investigated for it and a distrobution warehousing of a plain seed would be an awsome front for shiftin shit under radar..

I trusted dinafem for 9 yrs till i found about their polyx and ibl scam and lies .

Humboldt company owns . The net sucks time to get some better linages from compa ys tht are legit