Dinafem Seeds are currently under judicial investigation

tokenroll

Went to order some seeds and here is a notice thats displayed. Not sure if anyone noticed or knows whats happening. Im not asking Mark whats up as he has enough on his plate atm.

Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that Dinafem Seeds are currently under judicial investigation. As a result, and against our will, we are now unable to engage in any commercial activity. We are working round the clock to clarify this situation in order to resume normal activity as soon as possible, but we still don't know when we'll be able to operate normally in the way we've done for the last 21 years.

We'll keep you informed of any developments.

Thank you very much for your trust.

• Like 14

I went on there yesterday to buy some seeds and noticed everything was showing as unavailable, but didn't see that message at the top of the page until now.

Hopefully its something minor and they manage to sort the issues out asap. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Went to order some seeds and here is a notice thats displayed. Not sure if anyone noticed or knows whats happening. Im not asking Mark whats up as he has enough on his plate atm.

Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that Dinafem Seeds are currently under judicial investigation. As a result, and against our will, we are now unable to engage in any commercial activity. We are working round the clock to clarify this situation in order to resume normal activity as soon as possible, but we still don't know when we'll be able to operate normally in the way we've done for the last 21 years.

We'll keep you informed of any developments.

Thank you very much for your trust.

Maybe Attitude knows what's happening?

• Like 2

I was on their site yesterday and saw everything out of stock but missed the message at the top, hope they get it sorted ASAP but as you say toke I bet it’s the last thing on Mark’s mind with the funeral coming up :( 

• Like 7

La Guardia Civil intervino hace dos días una empresa guipuzcoana en una operación en la que detuvo a 15 personas. Gananzia ha podido confirmar que se trata del grupo La Mota, controlado desde la sociedad Pot Sistemak, que factura más de 18 millones de euros al año y emplea a casi 100 personas en Donostia.

Este contenido es solo para socios suscriptores de Gananzia.

Google Translate

The Civil Guard intervened two days ago a Gipuzkoan company in an operation in which 15 people were arrested. Gananzia has been able to confirm that it is the La Mota group, controlled by the Pot Sistemak company, which has a turnover of more than 18 million euros a year and employs almost 100 people in Donostia.

Guardia Civil are Spain`s (Para-Miliatary) Police Force

so judicial review was spinning it a bit ...

The article was from 18th so the raid happened on the 16th. 

I hope everyone has been released and nothing was found ...

A bit more from another article 

At least fifteen people have been detained by Civil Guard agents in an anti-drug operation carried out by this police force in Gipuzkoa, according to sources from the investigation.

The operation, which is still open, began yesterday in Donostia, where agents of the armed institute searched the warehouse of a company specialized in the sale of marijuana seeds and cultivation products.

These sources have specified that the operation is being carried out due to the possible commission of crimes against public health, criminal organization and money laundering.

During the whole day yesterday, the agents inspected the premises of the aforementioned company, located at number 83 of Portuetxe street in the Ibaeta neighborhood, in Donostia, where a device of four Civil Guard SUVs and several camouflaged vehicles moved .

The police operation, initiated by order of the Central Court of Instruction number 6 of the Spanish National Court, has been carried out mainly in Gipuzkoa, although some action has also been carried out in Nafarroa.

The action remains open, so the court maintains the summary secret

Edited by Geoff
more info added
  • Like 11

Am telling you, it's a bit peculiar around here for weed. The Spanish should be doing marvelous things but they're not. Personally I feel the Vibe that the Spanish are in competition with everyone else including themselves but especially foreigners and tourists to some extent. Just a feeling but they share little. . .even in business transactions, am talking about my brief but bereft experience with Spanish cannabis culture, is not friendly.

• Like 2

Hope they do pull through but I always thought they must be skimming the edges of legality when producing seeds in decent quantities. I’m sure they’ll be fine. :yep:

• Like 1