Dinafem Seeds are currently under judicial investigation

tokenroll

No problem mate was just sent it from dinafem hq so first thing to do was to post it here for everyone. 

Shame as they could be tangled up in this for a while let's hope they sort it soon as wages don't look like they will be paid to the staff as the bank accounts are stuck unusable 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Ranec said:

Seeing as both companies websites show the same message is it safe to assume Dinafem and HSO are owned by the same group?.

From what I understand dinafem produce seeds for HSO under license.

They also produce seeds for RQS iirc amongst others too.

In the fem seed market dinafem are the go to producers and have been for sometime I think :yinyang:

• Like 13

Now that some details are surfacing I wonder if the end users like us personal growers have anything to fear ie customers recorded addresses and purchase info etc and if so should we be posting diaries etc?. It personally makes me feel a little uneasy to be honest. Im not trying to scaremonger people just a little concern.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 12

Does this mean we're looking at a clamp down on seed sales to countries where the cultivation of cannabis is illegal?

Man what a fucking shit blow for Mark on top of all his other worries, I really hope the dude has some good people around him right now.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Now that some details are surfacing I wonder if the end users like us personal growers have anything to fear ie customers recorded addresses and purchase info etc and if so should we be posting diaries etc?. It personally makes me feel a little uneasy to be honest. Im not trying to scaremonger people just a little concern.

Toke...

I'm only guessing here but I think this is likely just strong arm tactics to try and extract more tax from dinafem by the Spanish government.

They're not doing anything illegal at the end of the day. 

But the industry being what it is and with the revenues involved the government over there will want there slice of the pie.

I very much doubt end users of the seeds have anything to fear now or in the immediate future.

I'm more fuming about what this might potentially mean for mark. Like he ain't got enough worries right now! Poor fucker.

• Like 22

I could be wrong but, this looks like political posturing, The area where the raid took place is Basque, that I believe is at the heart of this. 

• Like 10

I noticed the same yesterday when i went to order some seeds, glad i did notice as i wanted a few cbd seeds and went straight to attitude and ordered what i wanted, hopefully attitude keep them in stock

Hopefully this doesnt last long for dinafem 

• Like 2

Dont want to speculate too much but knowing guys operating in sorta grey area legality including the usa and certainly Spain. They get fucked with a lot by the law especially if the local police/DA whatever is personally anti cannabis. Nightmare for those involved though especially if theyve done nothing wrong. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, cannaboy_420 said:

I noticed the same yesterday when i went to order some seeds, glad i did notice as i wanted a few cbd seeds and went straight to attitude and ordered what i wanted, hopefully attitude keep them in stock

Hopefully this doesnt last long for dinafem 

Indeed a blow and a huge kick in balls for Mark when he's already down.  Not had the chance to talk to him yet but read plenty of his helpful posts.

Was actually looking to purchase some very soon, would attitude be the go to place concidering the current situation?

• Like 2

Spain is still not even medicalised yet, am wondering if this is a move to regulate all cannabis businesses in line for big corporate changes as yet unseen at street level?

• Like 6