Dinafem Seeds are currently under judicial investigation

tokenroll

3 minutes ago, schmoak said:

am wondering if this is a move to regulate all cannabis businesses in line for big corporate changes as yet unseen at street level?

:yep: 

• Like 9

Think I may get a few packs of regular seeds and keep them in the back of the fridge, asap. No knowing what's going to be banned tomorrow, as we go forward, anything can happen.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

hope everything gets sorted asap, 

keep corporate out of cannabis

Never going to happen, if there is money involved then big business and their friends in government will legislate to favour them. Really hope I'm wrong but history is a good indicator of such things

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

@coolfire yep I would be ordering from attitude or one of the other sponsers that hold dinafem/hso stock now 

Think ill go for a pack 

57 minutes ago, schmoak said:

Think I may get a few packs of regular seeds and keep them in the back of the fridge, asap. No knowing what's going to be banned tomorrow, as we go forward, anything can happen.

Don't be silly lol I'm sure they will sort this out don't panic people.

• Like 2

yeah chill folks it aint the end of the world like, but just incase make sure you order enough shit roll for everyone on uk420.

• Like 17

Well thanks to a freak male HSO "The New" I have quite a variety and enough top-shelf regular genetics to keep me going for years.

Not that I ever plan germinating them ... :unsure: my diary has finished.:bag::scared::police:

• Like 8

saw this elsewhere, pretty grim reading by all accounts

Operation ordered by the Spanish National Court
The operation, which is still ongoing, began this week in San Sebastian, where Guardia Civil agents ransacked Dinafem's warehouse.

(…) DUE TO THE POSSIBLE CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH, CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION AND MONEY LAUNDERING

Sources to NAIZ have indicated that the operation is being carried out for the possible commission of crimes against public health, criminal organization and money laundering.

On Wednesday, all day long, the agents inspected the Dinafem buildings, located at number 83 Portuetxe Street of the Ibaeta neighborhood, in San Sebastian. The Guardia Civil team consisted of four SUVs and several camouflaged vehicles.

The police operation, initiated by order of the Spanish National Court, has mainly been carried out in Gipuzkoa, although some action has also been taken in Navarre.

The proceedings are still ongoing, so the court is keeping the summary secret.

Problems in Spain with Guardia Civil known
It has been known for some time that the authorities in Spain may appear to be relaxed about cannabis, but only local authorities are considered.

The national government with the Guardia Civil as their foot soldiers is still waging a fierce War on Drugs.

An example of this is an acquaintance of this website, who when he smoked a joint on the street in Barcelona suddenly got 6 Guardia Civil agents aimed at him with guns. Cannabis possession and use in public are subject to large fines in Spain.

Is going to affect the whole world
The raid will affect the entire world that depends on the supply and production of seeds by Dinafem. In addition to selling through their website, they also supply other seed banks, including Dutch seed banks.

Many Dutch seed banks (see our business guide) left for Spain in the period of the introduction of the grow shop law, but will read this news with a shudder.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, coolfire said:

Indeed a blow and a huge kick in balls for Mark when he's already down.  Not had the chance to talk to him yet but read plenty of his helpful posts.

Was actually looking to purchase some very soon, would attitude be the go to place concidering the current situation?

I wanted a couple of specific cbd strains so went straight to attitude to hopefully catch what stock they have just in case this goes on for a while

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

especially worrying if they start sharing the information with thier UK counterparts....addresses etc

calm down mate, they got enough things to worry about over here, they are not going to be busting people for buying a couple of packs of seeds

• Like 5