Dinafem Seeds are currently under judicial investigation

tokenroll

Germinating 8 dinafem feminized photo period strains here atm and will have a go at reversing some to make more seeds. Then do the rest of the Dinafem selection i have stored. Should see me through till i pop me clogs.

• Like 15

Luckily I have a ton of Dinafem genetics in the fridge and just before this all kicked off I grabbed 2 x 5 packs of Ocean Grown Cookies, phew, so glad I did that.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

18 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

Reading through here I can see some of you guys are understandably concerned for Mark, I have had contact with him today and I can tell you that thankfully he is not mixed up in any of this stuff going on in Spain. 

Brilliant news smokebelch, thanks for letting us know !!

• Like 7

A lot of this is because the legality of these types of operations and businesses are currently in a grey area in Spain. Also tax laws are different and unless you have an excellent knowledge of Spanish tax law it's probably futile to compare it to UK tax law.

• Like 5

On 10/5/2020 at 0:23 PM, Sargares said:

The news paper article is a load of absolute nonsense. Typical papers. Genetic modified seeds? Dinafems beans arent that good! Its a damn cannabinoid testing lab. 

I assumed they were talking about the feminising process.

Newspapers/Filth, potato/potato...

• Like 3

If they do go under, hopefully anyone who has seeds here will do a bit of a pollen chuck once they're grown out and send the seeds in for subbies here to preserve the genetics

• Like 9

its not looking good at all for dinafem/ hso. 

HSO may be back for next year if they can get another uk distributor sorted out, i know there regular seeds are made in usa, but the fems where made by dinafem. so i think maybe there regs will be sold still, just not the fems:unsure:

i have a load of the new seeds here from my last crop, due to no weed i hacked of limbs at week 6 flower, and done it at lights out, so i had 6 girls in a multistrain grow spit the odd ball out. so now i have a fair few the new, and three blue kings, plus a few others like em dog, i have a good few hso and dinafem beans in my stash still thanks to mark, shout out to you dinafem-mark,he has had it bad with his love passing away,i wish him all the best, and send my love/good vibes to him. and i hope dinafem gets back up and running again soon

anyhow i think im gonna do a few regular seed pollen chucks next round as i have 2 packs of san bacio and 1 pack of la gelato, and lingerie. im thinking get some good male pollen and dust a few branches each plant. and send some in for subbys, to help run the site. 

i have gorilla and remo chemo going into flower next round, ive done the gorilla last crop, neally smoked it all, good shit there gorilla. lol got about 3 seeds left so il be taking cuts for sure, ive not grew the remo chemo yet but im sure itl be fire, think i have 3 remo chemo seeds left too, so deffo taking cuts.

• Like 12

On 10/10/2020 at 8:54 PM, monkeypig said:

@ANTHONY13   Didn't see a CMOG in your basket!

i dont know mate.:)..somehow i was interested in that strain...but i know it is very popular

• Like 1

Quick question, wanted to stock up on a few more feminised critical 2.0 who else apart from attitude who has sold out sells them? Would rather use a site sponsor if possible but can't find a list anywhere.........or am I being blind?

23 minutes ago, coolfire said:

Quick question, wanted to stock up on a few more feminised critical 2.0 who else apart from attitude who has sold out sells them? Would rather use a site sponsor if possible but can't find a list anywhere.........or am I being blind?

i think you are going to struggle mate, just looked at seedsman, and they have sold out across the board, will likely be the same everywhere now.

oddly i had thinking of buying some critical 2.0 on and off for ages, finally pulled the trigger about a month before all of this.

• Like 3