Dinafem Seeds are currently under judicial investigation

tokenroll

could this be result them selling seeds in countries where it is illegal to grow and them maybe 'encouraging' it?

they are sold as collecting item and their IG was full of people growing all over the place,UK included....

Best wishes @Dinafem-Mark

• Like 1

3 hours ago, joba said:

could this be result them selling seeds in countries where it is illegal to grow and them maybe 'encouraging' it?

they are sold as collecting item and their IG was full of people growing all over the place,UK included....

A last ditch International Sting Operation to stop the 2020 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge seeds making it out of Spain ... :police:

Could be a desperate King? @Jibba jabba polishing his precious ... no :king: not even for that ... surely :unsure:

• Like 9

19 hours ago, joba said:

I thought this might be the case too, but Sweet Seeds do the same and haven't had any hassle..

• Like 3

Just now, tokenroll said:

my hso diary is on pause for now. Probably nothing to worry about really.

Hope you've told the plants bud...:wassnnme:

:rofl:

• Like 8

so either this company has done something massively wrong.......... or they haven't and its just a test case/start of things to come for the rest?:sweaty::down:

seem to remember a similar thing 4-6 years ago when the clubs were first opening up only to be closed on some grey area rules and then have to set up again elsewhere and try again...:unsure:

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

only to be closed on some grey area rules and then have to set up again elsewhere and try again...:unsure:

come to think of it the same happened in the late 70's? in cali/america, then Holland in the 90's? then Switzerland at some time? ..........:pitchfork::wanker:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

/start of things to come

Power grab, pure and simple...Some cnut has had a look at what aspects of cannabis has yet to be exploited,

then managed to pursuade some other higher up cnuts to take action...hope they fail miserably...:fart:

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

my hso diary is on pause for now. Probably nothing to worry about really.

I think this is probably prudent, I'm going to do the same. 

:bong:

• Like 5

I`m not bothering until this resolves.

I hope Mark is okay.

As time ticks by, returning to the status quo looks less and less likely. :crybaby:

• Like 4

I'm a bit anxious. I'm partial to their souvenirs and this seems like a big bust :unsure:

edit: not anxious about myself lol, just future availability. It would be a shame if they get taken out. They are much better than most other spanish souvenir sellers in my opinion.

Edited by FieldWorker
  • Like 4