Dinafem Purps#1 and HSO sapphire Scout

jadenugs

@jadenugs nice gob all round, like the smoke reports very good indeed. Your findings on the effect of the Purps#1 and the oil is exactly how i found it. Longer flowering than advertised for sure but we all no thats a lot of bull anyway. Nearly forgot love the pics.

Enjoy your rewards m8.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

@tokenroll Thanks mate, great to read my findings are similar to yours cos the effects change for me depending on my mood and health. These days I try and do my reports over a longer spell  instead of rushing in with my initial findings. 

I've been playing around with coco recently and adapted your methods of adding Calmag to my background water to EC 0.6 to see if it would work with my water. My water has plenty of both Ca and Mg at 0.45-0.5 but at the wrong ratio but your method seems to set it right. Thanks pal ATB :yep: 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

@Xx-Danjaman-xX Is that the mango Sapphire you're talking of?  Bubba's gift x OG/Afghan cross.

I put 2 of those in at the start of this grow, one failed after the other and I didn't have time to put another in so missed out this time. I've heard it's a really good smoke.

The Sapphire Scout is a cracker though :yep: 

1 minute ago, jadenugs said:

@Xx-Danjaman-xX Is that the mango Sapphire you're talking of?  Bubba's gift x OG/Afghan cross.

I put 2 of those in at the start of this grow, one failed after the other and I didn't have time to put another in so missed out this time. I've heard it's a really good smoke.

The Sapphire Scout is a cracker though :yep: 

Yes mate, i have done the sapphire OG and that was a corker ! Did they non germinate or just keel over? I have had problems with germination from hso in the past also.

• Like 1

@Xx-Danjaman-xX nice one :yep: I haven't got the Sapphire OG in my collection yet. The Mangos didn't germ IIRC but I have another 8 beans. Only had one germ prob with HSO in the past, autos for an outdoor grow, Bubba Cheese I think it was but don't quote me, might have been Dedo Haze lol Everything else has been fine.

Just now, jadenugs said:

@Xx-Danjaman-xX nice one :yep: I haven't got the Sapphire OG in my collection yet. The Mangos didn't germ IIRC but I have another 8 beans. Only had one germ prob with HSO in the past, autos for an outdoor grow, Bubba Cheese I think it was but don't quote me, might have been Dedo Haze lol Everything else has been fine.

What abbrieviation is IIRC again mate? I forgot 

Yeah its a classic afghan blue hashy with sweetness from the og . A medicinal smoke ! Yeah had probs with one pack myself , so its an unfair assesment. Best of luck mate.

• Like 1