Private Clinics/Prescriptions

iShouldCoCo

20 minutes ago, Mystery_420 said:

I'm thinking I might go down this avenue

Over the last year my pain has been getting worse, been given 3 different  pain prescriptions, and the dr has said if my next one doesn't work they're going to be looking at opiods.

I know weed helps, it's why I smoke it. but I've only ever been able to get small amounts (which is why i am here and want to grow), and since March due to my health issues, i can't obtain it any more (I'm not going out and now have nobody where I can get it from).

My concern is that by getting prescribed weed (which I think i would qualify for) is that I'll get put on some sort of list for some inspection which will mean I can't grow weed. Or make it more likely my place will get looked at?

Is this me just over worrying?

What are the actual rules if it gets prescribed? For instance, lets say I get 30g per month for £150 (I can't really afford this, but would prefer this to opioids) and I've got 6oz or something in my house from a grow, would this be ok or will the police assume anything over 30g is unreasonable?

Sorry to hear about your pain, but glad to hear you get some relief. I don't have persistent pain but I do suffer from the occasional migraine which can be debilitating and I also find getting some THC in me helps, it doesn't kill the pain but it amplifies whatever painkillers I take and helps me drift off to sleep. Most of the time I can get away with just hiding in a dark room for a few hours but I do take Cocodamol if it hurts a lot. It's good to have big gun back-up for when it's unbearable.

Anyway, I understand your position with regard to doing it officially right now, the affordability and the worry about cultivating your own. It's a crazy situation but not quite as crazy as total prohibition. So I would say from what I have read that you would be in a better position to avoid prosecution if you were a registered medical cannabis user. I don't think the police or the CPS or the Home Office want to be chasing sick people, but after being conditioned in 'no smell, no sell, no tell' it will take us a long time to get used to the idea of giving our names and addresses out to 'the man'. I am not qualified to give legal advice but if you or I get busted for possession or cultivation, then submitting a defence of 'Oh I like to grow it for medical reasons, I only do a couple of grows per year so that's why I have jars full' vs 'Here's my private prescription, here's my Cancard, I can't afford to pay £150 per month every month so I have been growing to supplement the medication I am legally entitled to'.... one would get 'yeah right, you and every other fucking druggy scrote says that' vs 'Oh I see, hmmm yes that makes sense'. At least that's how it plays out in my head :)

Have a read of Carly's Amnesty project (the next step for Cancard). It doesn't really help right now, but indicates the direction of travel (there are articles on Huffington Post/Guardian about this too)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/09/2020 at 6:56 PM, iShouldCoCo said:

I have seen a few (sometimes heated) discussions about legal med prescriptions and note that quite a few people already have a prescription or could qualify for one. Up until fairly recently, I have only had a passing interest in medical use but now I am a med user looking into getting a private consultation and possible prescription for a couple of conditions I am suffering from.

I am still getting my head around the process (and costs!) but I would be very interested to hear from people who have already gone through this stage and are out of the other side with a monthly prescription. Which clinic, what's on offer, what costs etc. I am lucky I am fully mobile, so I can always grow my own and this will no doubt always be cheaper and more fun than the prescription route, but still...

Hi... I hold a legal prescription and happy to give you some pointers on cost ect 

• Like 1

This is looking like my only 'get of jail' card now.

Got my cancer appointment next week and I feel like death.

With my current efforts in the bin Im gonna have to go down this road methinks :wallbash:

• Like 4

On 04/12/2020 at 0:23 PM, Astanton111 said:

I've got my appointment with project twenty21 today at 4. Will let you know how it goes

How did it go fella? I went through a private clinic in London but had a few emails from project twenty21 

1 hour ago, zen-ken said:

This is looking like my only 'get of jail' card now.

Got my cancer appointment next week and I feel like death.

With my current efforts in the bin Im gonna have to go down this road methinks :wallbash:

oh man hope you get sorted!!

• Like 4

Sorry guys had a smoke and completely forgot to update you.

So I had my call. The video call wouldn't work so they phoned me. 

The doctor asked a few questions about my background and why I wanted to join project twenty21. The call lasted about 10 mins all in.

They were really easy to talk with and at the end said they have no problem prescribing to me.

They need to get it approved by there board today then the pharmacy will phone me to arrange payment and delivery date.

I was offered a choice of 3 different strains from a low thc/high cbd a balanced one or high thc. 

They are giving me the medium one to start with and I've also asked to try some oil aswell.

They are both sativa strains. Would prefer indica but who cares ita legal.

Of your thinking of joining for cheap weed you will be disappointed as its £150 for 30g what is a realy good price considering how much it would be to buy from dodgy dave down the road. When you work out the cost of the appointments its about the same.

I'm not to worried about the cost its more to have the script to keep me legal if ever stopped. 

Any questions I will try my best guys 

• Like 7

On 07/12/2020 at 7:26 AM, Astanton111 said:

The doctor asked a few questions about my background and why I wanted to join project twenty21. The call lasted about 10 mins all in.

They were really easy to talk with and at the end said they have no problem prescribing to me.

They need to get it approved by there board today then the pharmacy will phone me to arrange payment and delivery date.

I was offered a choice of 3 different strains from a low thc/high cbd a balanced one or high thc. 

They are giving me the medium one to start with and I've also asked to try some oil aswell.

Of your thinking of joining for cheap weed you will be disappointed as its £150 for 30g what is a realy good price considering how much it would be to buy from dodgy dave down the road. When you work out the cost of the appointments its about the same.

I'm not to worried about the cost its more to have the script to keep me legal if ever stopped. 

@Astanton111 Hi, am also on T21.  Have been posting on another thread about it.  I've had the opposite to you, I want Sativa flower, & 4 months I've been on the project and still yet to receive a Sativa flower.  They can only source Indica @ TMCC.  The small amount of Khiron (Sativa) they had went to other patients and they haven't been able to get any more.  Although the consultant has mentioned Red No 3 and Red No 4 as alternatives, one a sativa and one indica for my next script.  I think they might be another private off T21 prescription though but at similar prices.

The Bol MVA Indica strain I now have on T21 is decent.  It's 20% THC to 4% CBD but the batch test sticker says 21.3%.  Really nice indica effects, body and mind relaxation and pain relief.  Good for muscle spasticity.  Shame it took 4 months to get any flower on the project though.

I paid £350 private prescription for Pedanios whilst waiting, when I couldn't get any flower at all as they had none on T21, which is meant to be a Sativa Haze but was either an indica strain in error or overcured Sativa that has heavily converted to CBN as it just knocks you out!   As it was really over dry, crumble in your fingers I think the latter.  Just makes you super sleepy which is fine for night time meds but Sativa is meant to help you to function through the day, uplifting and energising as it relieves pain, as a parent and to be able to drive etc.  The company tried to fob me off as a new user who just overdosed on the strength but I take 2 other Indica products of the same strength without them doing that!  There's no Sativa buzz with it at all even in tiny doses and it doesn't look like they're going to do anything about it.  I could have got 60g illegally for that, 30g of sativa and indica, but wanted to stay on the legit path. 

If you want Indica oil Champlain is available for £209 but it's a 100ml bottle instead of 30ml at £150 that a lot of the T21 oils are.  You should ask for that for your next script will save you a fortune.  

I preferred the Satoline Sativa oil but it's £150 30ml.  What flower have you been prescribed?  

• Like 1

On 14/09/2020 at 1:31 PM, Diddy said:

Im kinda getting the vibe here that Twigs and some others are not really up for "taking one for the team" lol. All/most of us hope this leads to the promised land of decriminalisation. But with most/all of us having learned the mantra "No tell, No sell, No smell" and can produce our own meds for a fair bit cheaper than the prices quoted coupled with the fact that we have endeavoured to be annon/secure. This is aimed at some of us for sure but it really will be taken up by those who until now had to go abroad to get oil and were risking it through customs ect. These people are the torch bearers for now. 

It's aimed at consumption and possession for now and that's fine. IMHO when that become "normal" then we can start making noises about grow trials say in a co-op sort of charity way. But imho that comes at the very earliest a year or two after the above scheme is fully up and running.

The Cannabis Pharma industry will be doing everything they can to stop the progress of Carlys Amnesty, but as it's a relatively new industry in this country it's not all powerful yet.  There's one tool in particular who is almost definitely on these boards in disguise called Alex Fraser who used to call himself a patient and one of the cannabis community until he started working for Grow Pharma.  Now he's all over the Internet exalting the benefits of prescribed cannabis over dirty illegal cannabis.  Cannabis is cannabis ffs and from what I've seen the "criminals" selling it are a lot less ruthless in how much they'll hold sick people to ransom financially for their weed, & are much more efficient & reliable in delivering the goods!  Have seen him jumping all over the Cancard page and posts and contacting potential patients by private message etc.  Proper little jobsworth now that is trying to undermine Carlys efforts in public.  It's almost laughable in it's transparency.  Carlys Amnesty is something they will fight tooth and nail against I think but it's utterly pointless.  There will still be the majority of patients who would rather have all the hassle done for them and like the convenience of cured buds just arriving in the mail.  The rest who can't afford that luxury could grow their own.  Decriminalisation would be the sensible way to go & create much needed jobs and industry here post Brexit, but no chance with current government.  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Medically legal

Being legal at one time was a good thing.

Now a day?????? , :huh::wanker:

due to it being somewhat legal now............(28gs) ......... Being MEDICAL ,  will see you get fucked with how many agencies are now able to have you medical info due to their legal issues ...............Namely..... Home INS...... Car INS

If you are legal medically.???... Forget about driving a car !    8 ng will see an impaired charge.( they will not charge you because they would rather see you pay a fine because it takes 6 months for test results to came back lol and they get stuck for the  remainder of their shift at the hospital! lol

Home INS???  lol ..............You CANNOT GROW POT IN YOUR HOUSE.....  Tomatoes sure  lol but POT ........ is A NO NO!!!!!

most people feel that its OK

but when they read their ins policy, they quickly learn the "new policy"  that has been added relating to cannabis grown at home

ANY POT GROWING and not informed about ,,,,,will see your policy null and voided in ANY CLAIM..... but they don't care about vegetables lol

and the pot doesn't even have to have caused the issue that INS is needed for...but regardless ..NO INS coverage!!!

as far as medical folks go here in Canada ? They are waiting for us all to die! Not many people are going legal med grows now because you can grow 20 pounds from 4 plants if you have the will and a way...

I agree there SHOULD BE LEGAL POT AND NO FINES OR CHARGES but  this is what they fucked us with and how they are doing it.

You can still get fines

go to jail!! 

MORE WAYS NOW lol

ya ......... We are legal lol but now THEY CAN FUCK US ANY WHICH WAY THEY WANT ....any time they want and You are guilty until you prove other wise in court.... .YA  Sounds like an awesome way for sure lol

but ya...  you can smoke a joint somewhere..just don't drive for 2 days......

and you can walk around with an OZ...just don't burn it anywhere you wish...

There are just  more "MAKE WORK"  projects now for them is all lol "

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, gb1 said:

Medically legal

Being legal at one time was a good thing.

Now a day?????? , :huh::wanker:

due to it being somewhat legal now............(28gs) ......... Being MEDICAL ,  will see you get fucked with how many agencies are now able to have you medical info due to their legal issues ...............Namely..... Home INS...... Car INS

If you are legal medically.???... Forget about driving a car !    8 ng will see an impaired charge.( they will not charge you because they would rather see you pay a fine because it takes 6 months for test results to came back lol and they get stuck for the  remainder of their shift at the hospital! lol

Home INS???  lol ..............You CANNOT GROW POT IN YOUR HOUSE.....  Tomatoes sure  lol but POT ........ is A NO NO!!!!!

most people feel that its OK

but when they read their ins policy, they quickly learn the "new policy"  that has been added relating to cannabis grown at home

ANY POT GROWING and not informed about ,,,,,will see your policy null and voided in ANY CLAIM..... but they don't care about vegetables lol

and the pot doesn't even have to have caused the issue that INS is needed for...but regardless ..NO INS coverage!!!

as far as medical folks go here in Canada ? They are waiting for us all to die! Not many people are going legal med grows now because you can grow 20 pounds from 4 plants if you have the will and a way...

I agree there SHOULD BE LEGAL POT AND NO FINES OR CHARGES but  this is what they fucked us with and how they are doing it.

You can still get fines

go to jail!! 

MORE WAYS NOW lol

ya ......... We are legal lol but now THEY CAN FUCK US ANY WHICH WAY THEY WANT ....any time they want and You are guilty until you prove other wise in court.... .YA  Sounds like an awesome way for sure lol

but ya...  you can smoke a joint somewhere..just don't drive for 2 days......

and you can walk around with an OZ...just don't burn it anywhere you wish...

There are just  more "MAKE WORK"  projects now for them is all lol "

I nearly hit like but thought better ,Great knowlagable post but what a bit of Sh*te think i will stay as always , below the radar (hopefully):haveadab:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Personunknown said:

I nearly hit like but thought better ,Great knowledgeable post but what a bit of Sh*te think i will stay as always , below the radar (hopefully):haveadab:

you are FAR better off,,,,,,, not saying anything! ......

My point  lol ,          my....sarcasm sucks  lol 

same ole same ole

Edited by gb1
  • Like 2

On 07/12/2020 at 7:26 AM, Astanton111 said:

ouch...! £150 for 30g that’s crazy!

I went with the oil 10mg THC per ml and 15mg CBD per ml. It’s £160 a bottle and has 40 doses per bottle. 

2 hours ago, Hogro said:

ouch...! £150 for 30g that’s crazy!

Whilst it's true the consultations jack the price up, £150 for 30g of potentially 22% THC medicinal grade weed (sterile for those that need it) is a good deal. 

Think about it. Whilst the chances of you getting busted and going to court may seem slim, they represent significant costs, both financial and emotional.

If this legal route works for you then all power to you. You can walk around with a vapouriser without fear of arrest and help to reduce the social stigma from using this stuff medicinally by being able to be open about your use.

Plus you should be able to travel around Europe with your medicine. 

Edited by soto
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, soto said:

Plus you should be able to travel around Europe with your medicine. 

@soto

Interesting. How so? Does the UK have an agreement with the EU for this.