Private Clinics/Prescriptions

iShouldCoCo

On 01/01/2021 at 2:14 AM, Hogro said:

ouch...! £150 for 30g that’s crazy!

I went with the oil 10mg THC per ml and 15mg CBD per ml. It’s £160 a bottle and has 40 doses per bottle. 

It's actually the other way round.  What you're paying for 30ml of that strength I'm getting almost double strength for £150.  Noisecs 25:25 which is 25mg of each THC & CBD per ml, but you can also get lower strength oils like you're getting for £80 a bottle from Adven. 

£150 for 30g is reasonable.  £5 a gram.  And there will be lower price flower appearing in February too.  The prices are going to keep getting lower from now on as the competition heats up between clinics. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Budsby said:

It's actually the other way round.  What you're paying for 30ml of that strength I'm getting almost double strength for £150.  Noisecs 25:25 which is 25mg of each THC & CBD per ml, but you can also get lower strength oils like you're getting for £80 a bottle from Adven. 

£150 for 30g is reasonable.  £5 a gram.  And there will be lower price flower appearing in February too.  The prices are going to keep getting lower from now on as the competition heats up between clinics. 

I'm just gutted about how few conditions are covered by Project Twenty 21. 

I don't want to go into details but I have four (arguably five) conditions for which medicinal cannabis can be prescribed, but none under project Twenty 21. I'd actually rather get this stuff prescribed through a private clinic rather than the NHS. I just fear NHS doctors are far less likely to prescribe it. 

Edited by soto
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, soto said:

I don't want to go into details but I have four (arguably five) conditions for which medicinal cannabis can be prescribed, but none under project Twenty 21. I'd actually rather get this stuff prescribed through a private clinic rather than the NHS. I just fear NHS doctors are far less likely to prescribe it. 

Been privste simcenmay thisnyear now smoking and chuffing on auroa la.confodential andna sttin6g of tilray products yes condultant ate about 150 quid ny auroa is 12 a g and yilray 10 butbjow i just ehats app my docotor  baca hin 30 quid twpeat script n get a script for what i aaknfor.job done

13 hours ago, the rambler said:

£40 a g on solid down here 

Ah solid, I take it gone are the days of soapbar? Or are plastic and poo still a working hazard?

Edited by soto

1 hour ago, soto said:

Ah solid, I take it gone are the days of soapbar? Or are plastic and poo still a working hazard?

Soaps long gone alleged pollen but even so at 30 40 quid on street fuck yhat

Glad im old and away from all that  i see why the script thing , for me it would screw too much other stuff up

23 hours ago, soto said:

Don't bother with NHS, my friend tried two different NHS trusts and just got fobbed off even after putting in complaints.

He went private, this is is Doctor -

He tells me the guys listens and knows his shit!

Have a think about it.

2 hours ago, Absenthe said:

Don't bother with NHS, my friend tried two different NHS trusts and just got fobbed off even after putting in complaints.

He went private, this is is Doctor -

He tells me the guys listens and knows his shit!

Have a think about it.

To be fair to NHS doctors, they're looking at the whole society and making a judgement call in that way. Sadly that means you can end up stereotyped, especially if you have some history of mental illness in your medical records. Cannabis use becomes a huge red flag. 

I've always been very careful with weed mysef, well apart from an event in my teens 22 years ago. But I just think NHS doctors would immediately assume I'd abuse it, and overlook the potential benefits to my health using it regularly and responsibly will achieve. 

I mean it's early days, lots of doctors still have the Daily Mail mentality and it's unlikely to change very soon despite it being legal medicinally. 

• Like 1

Also it's worth mentioning that once you've been prescribed it and the treatment has been successful you have set your own personal precident. 

Thus from that day on, NHS doctors must take your seriously. Private clinics may be expensive (very expensive) but they're a way in for some where the NHS would be overly cautious to the point of causing harm.

• Like 1

i would like to go legal just for the oils, as im a bubblehash man myself, so dont make any oils, but would like to try oils as i smoke to much herb and my chest aint what it used to be

i just think of the driving side of it, as i dont want to get fucked for insurance or by dvla.

think il just get of my ass and buy some iso alcohol and make some oil, anyone know if i can just buy some vodka or sumin to make oil from my trim ? saves me ordering online,:yinyang:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

i just think of the driving side of it

I doubt there are many regular users who would pass the cannabis test, even if you hadn't smoked that day. Cannacard or not!

I've heard leaving trim in a bottle of vodka for a few months works, never tried it though. Ill second growinggold on the MB machine though :yep:

• Like 1