Attic grow set-up

Calypsos

@mysticriver @KC @Devon Cream

Just out of curiosity have you ever positioned your CF/Fan anywhere other than the top of your tent/room?

Toying with the idea of having it low on opposite side of groom to inlet. 

Just wondering if there is any pros and cons. 

I know being up high saves space but anything else? 

Just tagged a few of you, hope you don't mind.

Nice1

Edited by Calypsos

Just now, Calypsos said:

@mysticriver @KC @Devon Cream

Just out of curiosity have you ever positioned your CF/Fan anywhere other than the top of your tent/room?

Toying with the idea of having it low on opposite side of groom to inlet. 

Just wondering if there is any pros and cons. 

I know being up high saves space but anything else? 

Just tagged a few of you, hope you don't mind.

Nice1

I’ve got are extraction fan at the roof of the room on one side and intake opposite end and just up from the floor . Just the way I’ve done it for 20 odd years.

• Like 2

I've always positioned mine in the conventional manner. Warm air molecules rise hence the extraction at the top.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Calypsos said:

hope you don't mind.

nah I dont mind

mine is at the top, both of the passive flaps on my tent are open full, people say that you can put the cf at floor level, helps in winter or with low temps

but I struggle with room once flower gets established

mystic

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've got approx 1.1m from top of pot to underside of light at its highest point. I know this isn't alot but it's doable right? With some LST?

Cheers

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 24/06/2023 at 11:41 PM, Calypsos said:

I've got approx 1.1m from top of pot to underside of light at its highest point. I know this isn't alot but it's doable right? With some LST?

Cheers

I had a really low room years ago just scrog it if height is a issue bro.

On 24/06/2023 at 11:41 PM, Calypsos said:

Cheers

Just don't let them get too big before you flower them.

My room is just under 6ft in the middle. It's tapers off to less than 5.5ft at the sides. My current lot had a week or so veg more than I wanted because of the heatwave. Flowered at 10-12 inches. The biggest ones are over 3ft now (day 18 today) the stretch seems to have stopped yesterday. I have about two inches of headroom spare.

Next time I'm going to to do less plants, veg a week longer, and give them a brutal tying down just before flower to try to keep them compact.

Edit: just had another look at your pics from yesterday. If you haven't flipped to flower yet I would think about doing it very soon.

Edited by Strawberry Fields